Alternative Shop Database

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by theenigmaparadox, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Shop Listing

This is a project that I'm wanting to get underway and have been thinking about for some time. While others have some similar ideas delivered via different means, I just want to create a simple spreadsheet database listing all user shops in each server of the Empire. Not only would this help with advertising your shop, but also help others find what they're looking for. If you want to add your shop to the spreadsheet, just submit using the format below:

Username:
    Lot #:
    Shop Name: (If applicable):
    Server #:
    Speciality (Whats the most stocked item in your shop):
    Screenshot Link (Optional):

This will help a great deal I believe, and may also aide in the creation of more user-friendly GUI databases that other users may have in mind. I hope this is informative for everyone and helps the community!

Any questions? Message me! =)

*****I give full permission for anyone and everyone in the Empire community to use the information in the database for any projects or ideas that help to further EMC as a community.
    **************I do NOT give ANY permission for anyone and everyone in the Empire community to use the information in the database for any projects or ideas that DO NOT help to further EMC as a community.
    Dubzy1 likes this.
  2. Username: Dubzy1

Lot #: 3144

Shop Name: (If applicable): Dubzy's Enchantment and General Store

Server #: SMP 2

Speciality (Whats the most stocked item in your shop): Level 48-50 enchanted diamond pickaxes and popular items
  3. Any other entries?