[Already Planned] Enraged versions of all mobs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Aikar, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG!!!! HOW MUCH HEALTH DOES THAT THING HAVE?!?!?!
  2. not that much, problem is it breaks into 32 giant slimes
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  3. So, there will be enraged Wither-skeletons and Wither plus Ender-Dragons. :p

This will be a hoot and a holla! :p :p
  4. Enraged Ethy202 will be sooo boss. 10,000 health and 10 damage and super fast.
  5. your not a mob
  6. Enraged Ethy202 will be soooo boss.
  7. Actualy, the player IS a mob, check teh wiki.
  8. You will not be turned into a mob. You already have the privilege of being seen in the graveyard of smp1.
  9. If it were still updated...
    brickstrike likes this.
  10. Enraged Silverfish!
  11. This is coming out this evening with 1.6, isn't it…
  12. What is lol? And besides, it's not guaranteed this evening
    Also;
  13. no new mobs will be in 1.6.
  14. horses :p
    RainbowChin likes this.
  15. I will make it my personal challenge to find your grave. ;)

Also, if there were enraged players, that would be an extra 60,000 mobs or so. I'm not sure that anyone could handle that. If enraged players were added (and they aren't really going to be) it would be just an enraged Steve or something, possibly an evil Herobrine that lurks in the woods. Be glad that that isn't happening. At least I think hope that it isn't happening. :)
  16. hashhog3000 likes this.
  17. Enraged Silverfish..? Wouldn't that just be "genetically enhanced" termites..?
    technologygeek likes this.
  18. Um, no one has actually pointed this out, but wouldn't an "enraged player" mob actually be Herobrine..? Herobrine is supposedly linked to the ill-fated Human mob which was removed before getting implemented and later being replaced by Squidward.. If only Rana and Beastboy were added to the game.. I would have loved to see enraged versions of them.. xD ...omg, I found a picture of enraged villagers.. xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.