all staf memebers after i black mailed them .note no hate tho staf

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by daanhu, Aug 16, 2021.

?

shall i make this rialty

yes i rily want dis so muchts i beg you 3 vote(s) 60.0%
i like daanhu 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry wrong tile i mean all staf members cute feeding momends
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. I'm calling it right now. This is like one of those movies where it starts out fun and weird but then takes a wild left turn. Sooner or later, there will be a post of an EMC member chained in a basement and the title will tell us to bow down to him or we will be next. The poll will ask "wich adress du i go 2 nex" and it will have your address for one of the options.

Save yourselves before it is too late.
  3. I have no idea what the purpose of this image is even supposed to be...

Honestly, this just feels like spam.
    607, SkeleTin007, Egeau and 3 others like this.
  4. It looks about as sketchy as your signature. :p
  5. Nice to know you still hate me.
  6. Nice to know you still give people good reasons to hate you.

EDIT: no, I should've said that differently. Try two:

You exceed my expectations once again.
    UltiPig and mba2012 like this.
  7. The choice is clear.

All hail Daanhu, the one true king!

what a strange way to respond to a joke about your signature having pictures in it lol
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. 1. how is this an "EMC creation"?
    2. is there an ignore list for the forum? (I thought that it was agreed that 3 threads where more than enough, now a fourth?)
  9. yeah it’s called ‘not clicking on the thread and going through the effort of typing a reply, thus watching the thread and getting alerts for it, when you see it in the recently active threads section’ you’re welcome
    607, JesusPower2, Jakres and 3 others like this.
  10. or you could avoid presuming to know why I am asking or how I would use it.
  11. You very explicitly stated why you'd use it and the how is very heavily implied by the simple action of referring to Daanhu's four previous threads in the same statement, and the first half of that bullet point is so obviously a cheeky 'hehehe I'd like to ignore this player!!!!' You made the statement for people to presume what you'd do with an ignore list - why else would you say it on this thread specifically. Stop playing coy and own what you did.

For you and the mini mods who have swarmed Daanhu's threads: you can ignore the thread. Do not click on it. Do not respond to it. Simple as.

Daanhu likes making them, I think they're funny and clearly some other people do too. Unoski's response up there is one of the first posts on this site in a long time that made me audibly laugh. There's no harm in these threads. Can we just have fun here without people barging in with 'DAE there's enough threads!!!11 XD" "ignore list for him pls!! no wait I never said that!!1" "[first comment] oh my god!! this needs to be locked before it gets out of hand!" I give it 5 mins before it gets locked!!!11!" " "oh my god you made the most innocent joke on the planet...... nice 2 see u still h8 me :mad:" Like Christ the blood thinners you lot must be on must be phenomenal because I've got no idea how you people live day to day without having a stroke
    OhMiku, Varua and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. I'm calling it now. daanhu has actually blackmailed the staff and is enacting a dastardly plot to take over the server. Part of his plan is to distract us with top tier paint memes so we don't notice his rise to power till its too late.

All hail the Emc overlord daanhu!
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. I gave my soul to Eviltoade.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  14. Thread closed.

Nothing against these creations, but we'd like to request that any future memes(s) or artistic expressions by daanhu be localized to a singular thread in which they may share these oddities to their heart's content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.