[AKA] Ask Krysyy Anything 10/9/17

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krysyy, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Equinox_Boss and Krysyy like this.
  2. College and Netflix :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Which doctor is the best?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. My favs in order:
    Tennant and Hartnell are tied
    Capaldi
    Baker, T
    Eccleston
    McGann (movie doc and would have been a great series leader imo)
    ....the rest
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I was going to ask if you liked eggs but from your recent incident, I don't think its the best time :p

Did you ever think you would become an admin when you joined the server?
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  6. Which episode of doctor who is your favorite by far?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. If you weren't Krysyy, what question would you ask Krysyy?
  8. At first not at all. I didn't even think I'd be staff.

Then Moose became staff and I realized that it was something I really wanted. So I applied. Took 4 months before I was greened, but it was worth it. After then, I really just wanted to help make the server fun for players. I ran quite a few events as a supporter, so when I was a moderator, I kept doing that. Went above and beyond and it was noticed I suppose. Aikar and Max invited me to be SS and I had even more event powers to play with. At that point, i really wanted to focus on the player experience as a whole. I guess after some time I then began to wonder if being admin would be interesting, but tbh I never thought I would be one. The Senior Staff team helps in nearly all aspects of the Staff team, including selecting new greenies. The only part they don't focus on is the advertizing, though they are more than welcome to offer. It's just not required. I guess since I had put forth additional effort and taken it upon myself to try to help more, Aikar felt that I was ready for purple =)

Short answer: Not in a million years. I was just learning minecraft and was a complete noob.
  9. I wonder if I'll think of many interesting questions... I'll stick with one at a time for now. :p

When did you last speak to Maxarias?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Favorite and Doctor Who don't go int he same sentence....

Some of my favorites are:
    Fires of Pompeii
    Midnight
    Blink
    Heaven Sent
    The Keys of Marinus

I'd have to google to think of the others.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. That's a hard one.

I don't really know because I know everything there is to know about Krysyy =P

Though if I was from the outside looking in and I wanted to get to know someone who was an admin I'd ask them what they believe to be the reason why they chose to be admin. I guess that's kind of already answered in another player's question though.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  12. She was last at my house almost 2.5 years ago, right after I got engaged. I think that was the last time we spoke in person.

Now she does pop in the screen during Aikar's and I's webchats from time to time, but it's not exactly the same.
  13. congrats on 2 days :)

dont you ever get bored of minecraft?
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Bored of minecraft? Certainly.
    Usually when I do, I throw myself at a project, sometimes to the point of obsession, lol. With a large variety of projects always to do I've never been bored for longer than a week.
    Equinox_Boss, CDJS and 607 like this.
  15. Are pumpkins solids?
    PenguinDJ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. I was actually in the process of finding you a pic =P

As I said in mumble, practically solid.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Jelle68 like this.
  17. That is not solid, that is hollow.
    Equinox_Boss and mjnoe70 like this.
  18. Can you send me a christmas card in a couple of months? :D Also, favorite hobby beside minecraft? please be christmas card making
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. If you don't want to dig out your pumpkin, then you don't have to. That is your decision. :cool: