Airmech

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ShadowKman, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hello EMCers! I bring to you Airmech, a awesome game in my opinion. It would be awesome if you all signed up at this link.

Airmech is a game where you control a robot, a airmech. This Airmech can transform between air mode and ground mode. You win the game by destroying your opponents base and capturing bases. You also have to defend your own. You capture, protect, and destroy with mechs, tanks and other combat items. There are several game modes. You can upgrade your army with kudos and diamonds. You will get 1,000 free kudos if you click the link above. Good luck and have fun!

What do you think about the game from what you see on the site?
    Did you sign up through my referral?
    Need some help starting?
    Post about these things below!
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  2. What's the game about..? any details...?
  3. Airmech is a game where you control a robot, a airmech. This Airmech can transform between air mode and ground mode. You win the game by destroying your opponents base and capturing bases. You also have to defend your own. You capture, protect, and destroy with mechs, tanks and other combat items. There are several game modes. You can upgrade your army with kudos and diamonds. You will get 1,000 free kudos if you click the link above. Good luck and have fun!
  4. I made this thread a long time ago :p
  5. Really? Didn't bother checking. I'm trying to keep this one alive.
  6. No one's come to this thread and posted... :(
  7. well i got the game. from that link. like referring someone to EMC isnt it?
    Kman122000 likes this.
  8. You just want referrals, do you?
  9. Well I do want referrals. I also want to share the game. It seems OK if I'm inviting people?

Exactly referrals, tell me how you like the game. Refer more people on your own! What's your username?
  10. I play Airmech! What's your username?
  11. .
    ShadowKman.
    AirMech was released today in open beta on steam! Less hassle to download for those Steam players. If anyone would like to add me on Steam it's ShadowKman.
  12. Oh, Airmech crashed on me awhile back, and I couldn't ever get it to work again. Might as well try it on Steam.