Adventures!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olliesaurus_Rex, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Hello all! I've been going on quite a few expeditions and adventures lately. Between the waste, the end and the nether, a majority of my time lately has been spent going off and collecting things. As I was prepping for my latest one, I realized that I stay fairly organized with these journies of mine. I know there was a question posed to the forums of how everyone organizes their inventories, but my question for everyone is this. How do you all prepare for trips you go on? What do you take with you to make things go well?

As for myself, this is roughly what I do...

My inventory stays like this most of the time. All the things that I use the most often always stay within reach! Torches will almost always stay in my off hand thanks to dynamic lighting with OptiFine. :) I always have my usual tools, plus my trusty water bucket. It's saved me on many occasions. Plus, it makes for a nice quick elevator when I need to climb somewhere!

My enderchest is home to all of my shulker boxes. The amount I take depends on my plans and what I'm going off to collect. Currently I'm off to collect clay, so I'm not going to take my entire shulker collection. :p

Finally, I always take my adventure box. This white shulker contains any extra tools or materials I may find myself needing! You can never be too prepared. ;)

Anyways! Let me know what you bring along on your own adventures! :D
    MoreMoople likes this.