admin

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by HurferDurfer1, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solutions to getting banned list! (Made it myself)
    1. Start a conversation or PM the staff member that banned you. You can find the entire list of staff by clicking here
    2. Complain on the forums and get banned permanently
    3. Wait out the ban. It might be good to take a break from minecraft for a little while.
    Many people have appealed a ban on the forums and the same message goes out every time. "PM a staff member!" This is the only real solution that you or anyone else should ever use.
  2. and i did now im waiting this post didnt start out as a "i want to get um banned" thing i was wondering where admin's were
  3. well in my opinion, the word you used is a bit offensive. it wouldnt deserve a ban that long, but maybe a 15 minute ban or something ;)
  4. i dont and it was perfectly fine to who i said it to so there fore it should not matter
  5. wench-noun- girl of woman ya that sound real offensive
  6. Next time use the whole definition ;)

Noun:

A girl or young woman.

Verb:

(of a man) Consort with prostitutes.
  7. but only i know which meaning i meant thats the trick
  8. Here is the real question. Was it public or private? Cause if it was public, that would mean anyone could read it and there are children on the servers.
  9. I seriously doubt you were using the word "wench" to refer to a girl or young women without trying to be offensive.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. it was in fact public and it was directed to my FEMALE ,X.X chromosome friend
  11. Then she shouldn't be friends with you <3
    jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. are you saying i meant pardon my use of words "furnace whore"? cause i would never call her that
  13. alright, I am locking this thread, you should message the moderator who banned you, because you are confused, you think you were banned for saying one thing, when in fact there was something else you were banned for. Another quick note, saying things in the chat that could have a negative meaning, whether it was directed at someone you knew or not, can be offensive to someone else, and is usually better left unsaid. The individual who banned was Green_Mystery if you would like to see about shortening your ban.
    SecretAznEks and Frodomann1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.