Add Promotional Items to Empire Wiki

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Dec 26, 2013.

?

Add this?

Yes 27 vote(s) 90.0%
No 3 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Ok, I see your point. We still will not be adding this though. Sorry. ;)
  2. Guys if you want me to I can create a thread or wiki page with the promo's and the renamed special items, however I don't have pictures of all of them. I would need pictures of all the 60K members items, but the Ore Buster, and the Valentine's Roses that was dropped at Aikar lastest drop party, everything else I have or I can find. If a Moderator would like to borrow those items for a short period of time I will be more than happy to lend them.
  3. Would you rather have links to pictures or pictures on the page?
  4. Now if they can just switch the boots and axe.
  5. Nothing to be done there I'm afraid, alphabetical :)
  6. Heads up, Bullet Proof Vest is Projectile Protection VI, not IV. :)
  7. Thanks, changed.
  8. You should mention that everyone could claim 6k for free to make sure you could get at least one of them.
  9. Possibly, but the focus is the items really, seems pointless telling the players about rupees they can no longer claim. I'll see what I can put in though :)
    607 likes this.
  10. Fair enough;) I think I should let you just do your job:p
  11. True, for the list of items, just list the items.

But being a new member, I am curious about all the things that have been given away in promos in the past. :) It's a piece of server history. So if you could make a list of all promo's (items, and ruppees, etc), that'd be cool.

I love information. It's interesting and relevant to the future. :)
  12. You missed a few promos, but I added them in. If you wanted to scrap promos from the timeline entirely though I think everyone would be okay with that. I left out New Years 2013 firework as there's no thread for it (yet?)
  13. Sounds Like A Pretty Cool Idea!
  14. Nope, I am fine with those editions. ;) We don't NEED to do all of the promos.
  15. Hate to bump this, but as I'm hoping to add a page for the Dirt Destroying Tick Tock (think it's called that), I'll need a screenshot of it to see what the lore and name looks like etc.
    Any help?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. 607 and FDNY21 like this.