ACIII or BO2?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by PenguinDJ, Oct 28, 2012.

?

ACIII or BO2?

ACIII 13 vote(s) 56.5%
BO2 10 vote(s) 43.5%
  1. Please press the convenient EDIT button instead of double posting. Thanks! ;)
  2. I'm getting assassins creed 3 in 3 days!!! SO EXCITED pre-ordered it 6 months ago!!

LIMITED EDITION!! woot woot!!
  3. Black ops 2 looks really good. did not like the original black ops that much apart from zombies however BO2 looks a lot better than the original and the new zombies looks cool. Mw3 it boring and repetitive. Never been a big fan of Assassins creed. im a COD fanboy lol :)
  4. I tried that. It wouldn't let me edit it.
  5. if your looking at MOH on Console then don't think its 100% like the PC version from what I have seen it runs slower and really doesn't play well (mainly because you need accuracy more than anything) but on PC it is great the guns have a realistic feel (texture and damage) but in the end its up to you ;p
  6. Lol, my brother only plays on PS3 unless it's Minecraft, and my mum keeps giving me lectures about how she's not going to buy me a gaming computer because there is no point to them, and I need to focus on schoolwork (I already have a job.... sort of...)
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  7. personaly I like how the MW's are like eachother because they are the same campaign.. oh god, please don't be one of those guys who only play/interested in the Muti-player, If so no wonder you like BO more I mean the muti is bad on it but it's different.

Have you ever played COd4/5 and MW2? if you haven't you really should because then you will know why COD Died and became full of whining 12 year olds and that is why I moved onto BF3 at least on there you only come across Whining people about 1 time every moth or two and it is just more of a strategic game instead of "run and gun" feel like COD but I miss the good old days with MW2 :3

lol sounds like my mum before she found out what it can do now al I get is get off I want to play farm simulator and I'm like WTF MUM your 50 and your on a farm simulator :confused:?

she will give in when she finds out it means she doesn't have to buy a new console every 3
  8. Well of course it did, you were watching Smosh, what did you expect?
  9. You just started a war....
  10. lolol, bring it.
    But srs now, let's not.
  11. We'll (Justin, myself, our group) probably be spending a ton of time on Black Ops 2 when it's out. It's a ton of fun with friends. Also, Zombie Campaign FTW!
  12. First thing I'm going on, Grief Mode.
  13. PS3 or X-box?
  14. box
  15. I, do not play these games.