Achievement Get! Pro Stacker

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IPwnCreeps, Jan 13, 2012.

?

Is this Hilarious or what?

Yes! I laughed when i saw this picture 10 vote(s) 71.4%
No, this a childish game you fool! 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Or what :P 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So i was playing around with some creepers in minecarts, then launching some mooshrooms, then a random slime jumped in my minecart! and then another, tons spawn in the new superflat mode, because ur at lvl 7. So they began stacking, and using the new spawning eggs i made a ton. So if you happen to be like me with minecraft and spoutcraft, update minecraft and play spoutcraft for EMC and try this new game =D Achievment Get!.png
  2. How did you manage to spawn the slimes?
  3. Superflat...
    I just love it entirely. I think I may be the only person who utterly LOVES Superflat mode, but I do. It is so fun. :)
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  4. In 1.1 creative the new spawn eggs, btw all the slimes u spawn go in 1 direction. find that direction and line up a minecart where a slime is coming
  5. That Is So Cool! And About The Slime Getting In Your Mine Cart All Mobs Can Do That Except For Spiders. I Think.
  6. Yeah. in 1.1 if any mob except a spider or ghast is pushed towards a minecart they almost always will get in, its awesome
  7. Spiders do, too. :)
  8. I just found, you can stack any animal/mob that will get in a cart.
  9. Also try, Lets play who can launch the creeper the highest xD 2012-01-13_14.27.09.png
  10. Love It How All Of The Cows Are In The Mine Carts
    IPwnCreeps likes this.