A tribute to EMC with a somewhat lengthy intro...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Leowaste, Mar 1, 2012.

1. no its the best thing its awesomely amazing
  2. I just wanted to say, you are a wonderful member of EMC and I, along with many other players, have been inspired by you to be a supporter. I am getting diamond supporter when I can, and I hope to see you more in-game.
  3. Well, I did not read this the moment you posted it as I was not a member here by then :) But I did come past it today and after reading it all I see myself in this, the way you experienced the server the first day etc is just as how I had experienced it. Tho I came here by pure luck, I was a longtime member on mmo-champion and I wanted to play MineCraft again and I came by a topic about EMC so I joined :)

I have to say that I love your OP its big but that does not take away the awesomeness and how you evolved into one of the richest players on the server is just amazing. Sure DBO inc is also getting more wealthy everyday and I have to say this is mainly thanks to you.

The moment that I had joined EMC I was directly directed towards your shop and I was so amazed about the structure and the way how everything was set up, it made me want to be a shop owner of a successful shop too. I guess I got kinda lucky cause that dream came true after and during the shop contest. But I just want to say that from the moment I joined EMC on SMP2 you were my idol.
    tshack235 and Leowaste like this.
  4. awwww
    AlexChance likes this.
  5. I went to his shop alot when I joined too :D

Thats what I said too, lol
  6. I'm kind of inspired to make one of these myself. :/
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. so am i 0.o
  8. When I found heaven here I was with srlb nd we found it together , it wasa glorious day that I still remember :)
  9. I did make my own XD