A small gift to EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Moms_CreditCard, Dec 25, 2016.

?

How are you feeling right now?

FeelsAmazingMan 15 vote(s) 36.6%
FeelsGoodMan 14 vote(s) 34.1%
FeelsMehMan 7 vote(s) 17.1%
FeelsBadMan 3 vote(s) 7.3%
FeelsBadMan with a gun 2 vote(s) 4.9%
  1. We usually go to my Uncles for supper then open gifts and have desert. Then get sleepy :D

Thanks for giveaway.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Uhm, the kind that flies?

There's more than one kind? ._.
    Equinox_Boss and NuclearBobomb like this.
  3. New laptop, candies and video games :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. what brand of drone? and yes, there are hundreds of different brands
    607, UltiPig and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. My families tradition is to gather for a big dinner and afterwards open a gift from our secret Santa. I got a scarf, some cologne, and Star Trek beyond dvd. I hope everyone had a Merry Holiday.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I got a Drone with a Built in Camera, hehe, and $1,500 :p
    UltiPig, Equinox_Boss and ThaKloned like this.
  7. All I got was clothes, I guess its time when Im not a child any more...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. i got plane tickets to see my girlfriend
    1998golfer, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 4 others like this.
  9. My tradition is to spend money I don't have.

In all seriousness, I love the holidays. My family and I always ride around town looking at Christmas lights at night.

EDIT: Some of you are getting watches, tech, and other fancy things... my highlight of my Christmas gifts was a pen :p
    607, UltiPig and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. My parents got me a jar of pickles as a joke...
    I got a PS4 box... with an Xbox One inside.
  11. Merry Christmas!

This year we stayed home, but normally we visit my grandparents on Christmas Eve, and do dinner and presents with the extended family.

I got socks for Christmas. :p (I got other things too, but I really enjoy nice socks.)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I'm Dutch, and we celebrate Sinterklaas, not Christmas, which is around December 5th. (it's not a holiday so if we've got school at December 5th we'll usually do it in the weekend with the family. The nice thing about it not being a holiday is that we can often celebrate at least twice: once with family and once with classmates)
    I posted a status with what I got earlier this month:
    At school I also got a chocolate letter, and a €10,- gift card which I exchanged with my mother for 11 Christmas cards with family discount, which I gave to friends, with a (often very :rolleyes:) personal letter.
    UltiPig, Equinox_Boss and haastregt like this.
  13. well, for christmas I got a lovely time with familly this year :p. Like 607 just said above me, we dont really celebrate christmas that much, more sinterklaas. But at christmas me and my family do always gather up for a nice dinner all together and it is always very fun to be there :).
    Patr1cV, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  14. I got an new iPhone 7+ case and gave my sister 150$ voucher to "lush"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. 55 mins left!
    Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
  16. I got a $150 gift card to amazon, a bluetooth speaker, as well as a really nice fluffy jacket :3

48 please :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I got a new ultrawide monitor :)
    UltiPig, Equinox_Boss and Carbonyx like this.
  18. Ham! Our tradition is a Christmas Ham and out of the box, easy to put together feast of yummy stuff. Takes a couple of hours to put together, but is stress free. With a little sparkling juices and we have a lovely meal together. That is all the gift giving that I need. But then, of course we open presents. :)
    UltiPig and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Got a 1000 dollar 4k monitor... minecraft looks the same damn it!
  20. No more entries, drawing time is unknown since my family made an unplanned trip to the snow
    ShelLuser, ILTG, Equinox_Boss and 2 others like this.