A simple little guide to fishing on EMC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 17, 2012.

1. As we all know, fishing in ANY SMP sever is VERY hard to do, simply because of lag, but, I have found some little secrets that might help you get more fishes, in a shorter time.

1. Fish when EMC is at its lowest in players: Its pretty straight forward, when EMC has a low number of players online, its easier to fish. EMC is at its lowest amount of players around 10:00PM
    MDT and goes up around 12:00AM, MDT.

2. Fish when your sever has a good connection: This is NOT a sure fire way to catch lots of fish, but it might help. When your sever has a high connection, go out and try to get some fish. Its that simple, but might not work has the first way.

3. Fish at night in Minecraft: Once again, this is NOT a sure fire way. From what I have seen, you have a greater chance of getting a bite during the night.

4. Fish outdoors, not indoors: If you fish indoors, you have a less of a chance to get a bite then if your outdoors. This is true and is even on the wiki.

I hope this helps to make one of the hardest ways to get food a little more easy for you! :)