A Mall for all to Put a shop in

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by lizzard623, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Nah, tomorrow via skype :p

[EDIT] Or that will be later today for you :p
    Oleyy likes this.
  2. If this was on 6 I would be up for a large shop. Does anyone know of a mall on 6?
  3. Ok well done on coming first :)
    lizzard623 likes this.
  4. Ok, I will set things up for you tomorrow.
  5. Well Amumbo, people from all the servers are putting shops in this mall. It will be advertised throughout all servers. Any reason as to why you prefer it on 6?
  6. The Arabian Marketplace I run on SMP7 at 14008 is controlled via [access] signs and permanent placement. The merchants can't change their signs without me there to give them build rights.

You have to be inventive with the stall layouts, but actually, it works incredibly well.

You should check it out. :)
    dazhadow likes this.
  7. Just so i dont have to spend rupees moving eveything over through the vault.
  8. How close is the mall to being complete?
  9. That is what we are doing kilmannan. We thought it to be the best way to protect everything. Takes a lot of involvement on our part but the safety aspect is worth it in the long run
  10. It should be completed in a couple of weeks. There are shops being placed already. It gives time to the shop owners for building their shop inside of it and stocking their items.
  11. My skype is liz.roderick84. If you want to talk just get up with me on there.
  12. soz, I would do this, but I don't always have enchanted items (my specialtly) on me. Again I'm really sorry.
  13. so how do i start my shop in there i got the large
  14. Daz will be back on tomorrow. He will give you access then.
  15. Uhh is it free or money? Either way I want one

Edit: how did I miss that?
  16. Probably the small
  17. Ok if you would Like a spot in the mall. Send me a direct message here on the website. Tell the size you want, if you are paying monthly or weekly. That way we can get everyone a spot & I can list everything needed.
  18. I am going to come check it out now :) , I have been to an studied most of the shops on EMC before I started this mall with liz.