A legit story of fake love and lies.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Not really, I have plenty of plans and back-up plans, I'll be just fine. :cool:
  2. Unfortunately, "love", is basely "dating" someone for attention, or to help your ego, or something stupid. Petty things like looks, or popularity count more that actually "love". I feel a rant coming on.
  3. You are lucky that you have a little to no craving for revenge... I applaud your choice of action, I doubt that I could do the same.
  4. Not really. Sure, you want to give each other attention, but if that's the only reason you date someone, not because you like them or anything, then its pointless.

I very easily could if I wanted to, but I don't want to feed her anymore than I have.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Will always be the best solution to any "people" situation in life ever.

Honest.
    If you were everyone in the youtube comments, the world would be a better place.
  6. My ex-best friend... I basically 'dated' her :p We had a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, which lasted about 10 months. In the 9th month in, she 'broke up' with me and a few hours later we made up after me moping about for longer than I had to. From there we always argued and the 10th month in she accused me of following her to her house, robbing her phone and looking through her phone, and spreading rumours about her. Then she got her friend to do her dirty work over Facebook, and I brought her into it, and we 'broke up' again. I was more emotionally stable by that point, and I realized that sometimes you just have to let go, so I did.
    I haven't spoken to her for 2 months. In those 2 months, I have finally realized why everybody hates her :p

My revenge? = Purposely going to her school when my school finishes, because it's right next to my house, and staring at her as I walk past. Her friends always laugh at her.
    It's subtle but effective, and non-violent :p
    ^Buut, I don't do that anymore. Her school's finishing time is now 20 minutes before mine and she's long gone + she's not worth it.
  7. Volt, its sad, but true... "survival of the fittest?"
    its more like "kill or be killed,""eat or be eaten,"
    a kid once asked me what trust meant..
  8. man, i do not miss being a younger at all, all you poor boys keep saying how girls run you over.. lol, that really sucks, but don't let it get to you, you're young, it means nothing right now..
    it really is better to wait until you're older. because when you're younger, no one knows what they really want.. i had my share of heart break when i was younger, but now that i look at it, it really all didn't matter. lol

girls can, and are, evil creatures, i was one of them, i know i was.. lol but, there is also something that i couldn't stand, at all... you tell said person you don't like them anymore, can't date them anymore... and they drag it on, and on, and on... "come back to me" "i'm nothing without you" "i'll hurt myself if you don't come back" "i still love you" "can you love me again?"
    ... my god, those moments, i wish i would have had a sledgehammer in my back pocket.
  9. Yea well this one has more sense to it. Demonthunder's... the dude is in 4th grade so no... just no...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Lol yea ikr :p
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  11. Sorry for the bump, but I have some more stuff to add.

I've realized something about her, she is very possibly the biggest hypocrite I know. For instance, you could lie to her about what colour your shirt is and she will freak out at you and won't talk to you for a month. On the other hand, she could lie to you over something MUCH more important, and will expect you to be over it in an hour. Tell her you don't like the shirt she's wearing, and she will freak out at you, and will stop talking to you for a month. But she could say she hates everything you're wearing, and will expect you not to be mad at her. Pretty much, she can lie to you, but you cant lie to her, and you can't judge something about her, but she can judge everything about her.

She's also very ignorant about ANYTHING she does. She actually doesn't know why I'm mad at her, and why I don't just come crawling back.

I feel like 50 pounds were lifted off of me after all of this, as I don't have to deal with someone who is honestly so dumb and blind to the world.
    southpark347 likes this.
  12. Butt :p
  13. No most definitely the bat-tering ram.