A hunt for Rupees.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _REMOVED_63902, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Congrats! Money well spent to get some people thinking about how things work. There is so much going on behind the scenes of all this stuff that we do every day.

Now to anyone who may say, what a stupid waste of time, or made up challenge, this is real life stuff, for example:

http://blog.sucuri.net/2013/07/malware-hidden-inside-jpg-exif-headers.html

If you understood any of this, or find this interesting, then you may want to consider a career in internet or network security.
    Trapper777 and Zerofelero like this.
  2. I say in the future you should have like 4-mini puzzles in one thread, each much easier than this one :p
  3. Even though this was solved, on monday when im home i gotta look at solving this myself haha. Sales can you pm me my own one to try?
  4. Seperate one for a challenege haha ;)
    607 likes this.
  5. Wow, this was interesting:) I'm too late though. Oh well, the only thing I figured out was that the codeword is elucidator had nothing to do with it at all, because that was kinda obvious. But otherwise, I think I would not have figured this one out:p
  6. nevermind, i dont want to know
    Trapper777 likes this.
  7. I seriously thought it was base64 after some googling but when I tried to put the image in it didn't show a message. I wonder what I did wrong?