A Friendly Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Duckpocalypse, Jul 17, 2015.

?

Which server should I make my home?

SMP1 3 vote(s) 5.5%
SMP2 5 vote(s) 9.1%
SMP3 3 vote(s) 5.5%
SMP4 6 vote(s) 10.9%
SMP5 4 vote(s) 7.3%
SMP6 13 vote(s) 23.6%
SMP7 4 vote(s) 7.3%
SMP8 14 vote(s) 25.5%
SMP9 3 vote(s) 5.5%
  1. Like you know much laddy, my mate clan23 knows what he's talking about. He be wise
  2. Since when do we eat ducks? We are animatronics.
  3. Welcome to the Empire Olly! We are glad to have you here. :D
  4. Welcome to the Empire, you'll fit right in! The servers that I tend to prefer are smp1, smp6, smp8, and smp9. :)
  5. The smp8 people are always saying how great it is there and it seems like a lot of the new people end up going there. I've been there and I don't really get it. There are great people on all the smps. I like 5 a lot and am part of a very active outpost that is great fun. And we are always considering new members too. And 5 does have the mob arena too.
  6. They are my crew of smp6 you might see us around the smps I said. Mamalagg is our mama and she still needed to get me some food :mad:
    (These are jokes everyone please dont take it litteral, Mamalagg isnt my mom)
    (FoxyRavenger_1 & 2 are my ults)
    Smp6 has 24/7 pvp arenas
  7. So you spam a thread to 'try' and prove a point?
    EDIT -not very common from a player that is 1337 days on the empire, to act as childish as that
    DubChef, FDNY21 and georgeashington like this.
  8. Terrorising is a better term in your eyes but that wasnt the point.
    If you dont get jokes then fine Im out
  9. Why smp6?

+ the friendly server
    + best shops, best economy

Welcome! :)
    dresden72, clan23 and Dragonhawk32 like this.
  10. If you don't mind constant insanity, smp8. If not, for the above reasons, come join us on smp6
    clan23 and M4nic_M1ner like this.
  11. Honestly, I think I've been convinced to join SMP8, it sounds pretty fun, and I'm always up for a bit of insanity xD
    georgeashington likes this.
  12. I'm pretty new too so I don't have useful advice, but if you find yourself on smp4 look me up. New friends are good. :)
  13. Hi Duck. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  14. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  15. Well, I'm a little late, but...
    Welcome!!
    EMC is the best <3
    I was like you, constantly searching for a decent server, and then this one showed up. I must say I love it here.
    Also, welcome to SMP8!
    It's the best here. I moved away from 5 to 8 recently and 8 is just amazing.
  16. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! It seems like you've been here before. ;)
  17. Welcome to EMC! If you enjoy strangeness and insanity, go for smp8.
    Don't believe me?
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  18. Welcome to EMC! Glad to hear you are enjoying your time on the server so far! I was also pretty shocked by EMC way back when I joined, and they have made quite a bit of progress since then lol. I'm an SMP8-er, and I recommend them. Honestly though, every EMC server has a great community so just join the one that feels right to you.

Edit: Think I fixed my double quote issue Fixed the double quote
  19. I came to EMC recently too after getting back into Minecraft and searching for some servers with more of a vanilla feel. The way the servers are split up was a bit foreign to me at first but I came around.

I was on another server which I had thought was promising until I listened to an admin and a handful of other players argue in open chat for half an hour about whether what another player had just built was a phallic object and whether or not it was allowed. It is or it isn't. Why would a staff member argue in open chat for half an hour about it? Anyway, I got tired of hearing about it so I left.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.