A confession

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kephras, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Rhythmically and I had the right idea. Keph, how many alerts?

2. There, you now have an inspirational quote poster thing like all the hip philosophical internet people use and post on Instagram with captions like "So true" and "Words to live by." You're welcome.

I'm assuming that bit in red is not because that isn't the truth but rather because that hasn't been kept to yourself... come on, it's obvious to everyone.
  3. my pc an't hanle me editing that so.... your are welcome for the alerts XD
  4. That remarkably spammy post only gives him one alert (alerts are by number of posts containing quotes, not number of quotes posted). :p I'd suggest putting all those in a spoiler, though.
  5. alert :)
    did I do it right?
  6. Hard to say, I keep checking periodically between tasks at work. That was 50 from you alone though, you magnificent beast.
    I shall have to return the favor soon... *maniacal laughter*

See Hash, this is why you'll be my #2 when I go full supervillain and take over the planet. <3
    Exactly correct! 10 points to Gryffindor.

That made me dizzy... :confused: but Hash is right, it only applies once, and while I'm totally cool with people being silly here, spam is still against the rules.[/quote][/quote]
  7. Alerts, they're like subscribers. Except you don't need to do any hard work.
  8. Dont have to do much hard work to gain subscribers either in many cases... I see people with millions of subs who have complete crap for content when those who put work in it arent getting anywhere. But I do agree they would be like subscribers. This post is a sponsored alert for those who are just about to refresh their page.
  9. Little did i know that i too will get alerts
  10. They're like little gifts in your header bar! Left by mischievous gnomes, I believe.
  11. how does 1 do that?
  12. I can say i share your passion keph... When i post something if i dont get someone to see it after 5 min, i normally get frustrated for no reason...#emcaddict
  13. like like like like like
  14. Alerts are indeed generally awesome, in my opinion, although I sometimes get a little tired when I have to chew through 25 alerts again... And indeed, quotes are the best, and everything, apart from someone replied to a thread that isn't your, is second best :p

Edit the post, and put the following around the quotes:

Code:
    [spoiler="Oh so many quotes"]

(the quotes)

[/spoiler]
    Which should give this: (but then with the actual quotes inside :p)

(the quotes)

15. I've edited the post with the spoiler for crazy, as it was very spammy :p
  16. I love alerts too lol
    This is my Facebook
  17. i just really wanna see sad tiger eyes