A City In The Jungle

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by MotoMonster252, Apr 15, 2012.

?

Are you interested in joining a village in the jungle?

No 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Yes 20 vote(s) 83.3%
  1. Sure thing! Just one question, which server is it?
  2. SMP2
  3. I'm pretty sure its supporter only. Well, it does matter if you want to build a secret wilderness community. I recommend you to go at least 5k blocks away from spawn, to protect your city against griefers.
  4. It not all that secret, i wouldnt mind if people came. and by the looks of it im going to have gaurds there, the more the merrier
  5. First of all, I can't really have anything to do with this village, 'cause I'm needed in smp2 town. So you can't say it's secret. Second, /map hide is ONLY for supporters.
  6. kk I'll PM you in just a moment.
  7. Hey I just came on 2 and you weren't there...
  8. Sorry, i stepped out for a minute. go back on smp2 and ill be there, ill meet you at spawn for wild?
  9. Sounds interesting. How many ppl do you have atm?
  10. About 5. I haven't seen the other 4 in a while, but how soon can you get on? Bring wood for buildings, food, a set of tools, and a boat if you are interested. If you can't get that, i will happily supply it, it is no problem.

We have a shipwrecked boat, a house with a wheat farm, two tree houses, and a pier with my house that extends underground. We have our own little bay, and each person has their own food supply and some share a mine. I could make you an extra room if you want.
  11. I would love to live in the jungle but I have 2 questions. where the jungle town? and, which smp is it on?

12. SMP2, not disclosing info at this time on location. About 10 min from spawn.
    PM Me
  13. I can get on now :p and every day, just wanted to talk some first about how its currently going, and what the rules are
  14. I just assumed that anything out in the wild is toast if anyone finds it.
  15. yeah, but you can rebuild :) I dont see anyone building a "spotlight"-ish building in the wilderness in a no-whitelist server, so the harm done wont be that great. And in the end even if your site gets demo'd by sad little kids, its stil more fun to live in the wild with the risk, than live in a square with no risk :)
  16. We haven't been grieved at all, its VERY close to spawn but nobody has found it. Its pretty cool.
  17. WHat is the server? I really wanna be apart of it, how will i send you a private message thyopugh, cause i wont know what server you'll be on xD lolol
  18. SMP2, pm me from the site or i will be on right now.
  19. I can join in two months ( my laptop died :mad: ) yeah will you still have it open to new people then?
  20. We will always have it open :)