8/6/2022 Website Crash

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Aikar, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Avatars from my last backup have been restored, so any newer member will still need to restore theres though.
  2. Guess its a good thing I didn't change mine for the last 7 1/2 years then. Ugh, feeling old there.
  3. I was going to claim that it hadn't been upside-down until at least 2013... and then I realised that 7 1/2 years ago it was 2015.

Anyway: great to see everyone's profile pictures back! :D
  4. voting images should now be restored
  5. also fixed whatever nonsense was going on with the top ad. dont think that related to the website crash, but noting it should be fixed now regardless.
  6. Thanks! If you mean that it sometimes covers buttons, that has occasionally happened for a while. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're talking about. But any fixes sound good to me. ;)
  7. https://imgur.com/a/4IRvmth.jpeg

On mobile.
    KatydidBuild, 607 and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Still have it.
    KatydidBuild and 607 like this.
  9. This was a separate issue.
    FadedMartian, UltiPig and 607 like this.
  10. Ah OK I thought that's what was fixed.
  11. I dont know if it is related but ever since then, when I want to vote on TopG.org, there is no option to vote and it says "connect with a social network to vote" and when I want to vote on MinecraftServers.biz it shows me Error 502 Bad Gateway.
  12. Unrelated. The voting websites are not affiliated with EMC.
    For the first issue, see this thread. For the second, see this one.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. Not Sure if this is related or it is a “my own browser is messing with me” but when I choose to change my Avatar Skin/Head. When I click on

3D Head, the Helmet shows, and when I click on 3D Helmet, the head shows. They are being inverted for me.
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  14. Replying here to mention that MOST of the issues from the web downtime have been resolved.
    See above which ones are still in progress. The Blog/Landing Page is being manually fixed and is being done when I have time.

Site e-mailings were just resolved this weekend. If you send a new site email and it doesn't go through, be sure to check your junk/spam (it should be fine though).

Edit:
    only the Blog/Landing page left!
    EfficiencyV and 607 like this.
  15. SMP 8 Public Wheat farm at Pigmentus Gold Farm. Whoever planted the wheat did not turn off build mode. It is protected and not harvestable
  16. 607 likes this.