75,000 Member Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by QuarterStop, Apr 20, 2014.

1. I had plans to make an automatic storage, but.. that costs a lot... Plis? :D More plans, Updating mega mall, sugarcane towers, some better tech gens
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. I would love 75k to build my mega mall on smp3, 7171. This build requires many expensive materials and 75k would help out a lot. :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Wow, Quarter, this is a lot of money you are giving away, good on you for doing this!

If I was given 75k to do something useful with, I would either host an event to raise 18200's profile, or put it towards buying super rare items for the museum. Or both! :D I did come up with an idea called the "Chronicle of 18200", where a random letter was written on a sign, with a sign on each floor (including lobby and roof, so 10 letters altogether), and then when a member had found them all they would have to decipher them to win. The first one to get the un-jumbled phrase would get the cash!

However great of an idea that is, whether it is the best idea for an event or the worst, I still want the Empire Minecraft Museum legend to live on, and I think hashhog3000's Museum sounds very inspiring and differentiates to everything I have seen. Hashhog3000's idea for a Museum is original and I would suggest that he would be a good person to donate to, as he has great ideas and it would bring to the EMC community, just like what this giveaway is for :)
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  4. Would you guys rather me divide the 75k amongst people whom i deem worthy of it or, just to one person?
  5. I think you should split it. It would be fairer. Or if there's a really good idea. Then give it to just that one person.
    hashhog3000 and Nilex92 like this.
  6. Rather split. More people will be happy :) Alltho, it's still your choice
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. I was considering doing this to please a wider audience. :)
    Pictures give you brownie points :p
    Nilex92 and hashhog3000 like this.
  8. A friend of mine was looking for donations to go towards building a public Cane farm. They said they are currently short on funds. Maybe you could spend some of your riches on that? I'm sure we could persuade them to put up a plaque or memorial with your name on it.
  9. -_- I heard he was a real quarter(stop) though :p
    Pab10S likes this.
  10. You want pictures of the plans/ideas ?
  11. Yes. Knowing that you already have an idea of it, and/or a rough copy shows youve put a lot of effort and thought into it already
  12. So, I know some pics were wanted, so here are some test pics of a few residences that would be in the Promo Town. These are five DIFFERENT mini-residences. :)

607 and FDNY21 like this.
  13. I really would like the money to fund my mob spawner project for a clearence shop. This would sell dirt cheap mob drops and iron/gold.
  14. This guy wins the internet, he has Asuna in his picture.
    SDOliveira likes this.
  15. I would love 75k because I would like to buy the spawn res next to mine and build a monument to one of my best friends on EMC.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. Check my signature. :)
    Last year, the Good Samaritan award was a big hit. It made the front page, and hundreds of thousands of rupees in cash and items were given out. This year, it is not so well known, and an extra bit of funds would be really helpful. :)
    Pay it to icecreamhorse (He was once known as Olaf).
  17. in addition to my original post i would think if you split the 75k into 3 sets of 25 would most likely be the best thing to do because it would not only give more players a chance but you could see what each of them actually do with the money they win.
  18. I'm building fun parks I have done 5408 and 1144 but my R blalance: 600r eehhh I do need more to make a new one :D
  19. I would use it for my mega mall(still a wip) at /v 3034