[EVENT] Super Turkey Event is LIVE!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Nov 19, 2017.

1. As with last year. THE Super Turkeys RETURN!

As you're exploring the Frontier or Wastelands Wild, be on the look out for the gobble....
    What's a Super Turkey? See the above picture. If you find one, prepare for the battle.... of clicks. Super Turkeys have A LOT of HP. You will likely need more than 1 sword to kill them.

When you see this, a Super Turkey has spawned nearby.
    They do not harm you, but they are very fast making them hard to hit.

But if you do... You have a chance at earning the old and elusive Turkey Slicer!

You will also find chests full of food throughout the wild too.

This event will run until next Sunday, giving a full week for the event.
  2. Welp time to sharpen those swords and have a lot of patience cause we will need that XD
    Fubbadub likes this.
  3. Aye thanks Krysyy and all the team involved in getting this up and running again this year :)
  4. Oh no... here we go again :p
  5. Woot, time to hunt down and take out the turkeys... Cue up the strength II beacons and strength potions.
    Stnywitness, khixan and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. Woot Woot where's me blade o' death?
    JLT1945, SkeleTin007 and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Wow, how time flies when you're having fun. This is awesome guys!

I can speak on behalf of several of my friends when I say that this is the favorite time of year of plenty of players. I mean... Getting your hands on some fun promo's has never been any easier or... well... not :p

I already need to grin again when I think back about last year when I was chasing a turkey all the way across the waste (or so it felt!). Of course me being very smartz I started in the evening so ended up chasing the turkey while I was also being chased by several other hostile mobs. Lets just say we had a blast! :D

This means I'll probably run back to my outpost in the hopes that many are going to spawn. Maybe Aya can even pet one this year (last year Aya "petted" one by locking the poor guy up in a cold, lonely and abandoned cave :confused:).

:D

Fun times!
    BlinkyBinky and SkeleTin007 like this.
  8. 10/10 for originality
  9. I may look through my screenshots later and see if I can find me and some friends messing with some turkeys. Let's just say we didn't follow ASPCA rules :D
  10. finally!!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. Time to start up the ol' Thanksgiving tradition of turkey huntin'!
    MoreMoople and SkeleTin007 like this.
  12. Killed 2 already yaaaa :)
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  13. ive been seeing these damn bock bocks in and around my outpost since last thanksgiving lol
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  14. ~ The Turkey Hunting Adventures of carolmoss and Fubbadub ~
    Gobble Gobble? That's what we were looking for! :)
    It gave a hard battle, especially since we were on difficulty 10

So the difficulty doesn't actually affect the mob drops, silly me :p Do NOT use Difficulty 10 because you'll die from super speedy invincible spiders, I wonder who that happened to :Rolleyes:

Also on the trip, carol gained a new friend:

Sadly she had to depart for work but I found another one in the nether by accident :p
    Still no Turkey Slicer, I don't know where these turkeys are hiding it... Will find one soon though :oops:

Thank you staff for another fun year of turkey hunting
    :D
    Always look forward to this event, and making my fingers go numb
    :p
  15. Was there an update to slow them down this year? They don't seem to be as spastic as they were last year.
  16. My first Turkey slicer of the season...

17. XD two years ago, I was so scared when I I saw the super turkey because a random chicken was on fire named Super Turkey! I figured it was someone’s pet so I pushed it into a lake to make it not on fire and walked off.
  18. I have one
    SkeleTin007 likes this.