607's 23rd birthday anniversary AMA

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 607, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Hi, it's me again!

I don't have a whole lot of time to spare right now, but I didn't want to miss out on my tradition of a birthday AMA anyway. :D
    Please post your questions, and I will answer them when I pretend to have time. :rolleyes:
    I will rate each question (privately) on how much I enjoyed answering it, and the people asking the top 3 questions will get the following:
    3rd place: 100k Member's Item of choice
    2nd place: Can Opener and 100k Member's Item of choice
    1st place: Nutcracker, Can Opener and 100k Member's Item of Choice

Also, wow, I was here when I was 13, and now I'm 23!
  2. Happy 23rd 607!!!

If you had one moment to go back to reset, what would it be?
    607 likes this.
  3. Hey matey! Happy Birthday to you :)

My question would be, of all your compositions, is there a single one you favour which holds special meaning for you? and why?

(also not here for the prizes, just the ama)
    607 likes this.
  4. Happy birthday! What has been one of the things you look back most fondly on from this past year, and what is something you're looking forward to in this upcoming year?
    607 likes this.
  5. Wait sorry, I'm not sure if I understand your question. :p You mean if I could do something differently?

A single one! That will be challenging, as almost all of them have special meaning for me. :p I'll think a little more about it! I'm going to have dinner now, we've got French fries and they're cooling down. ;)
    Rhycicles and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. Sorry. Let me clarify on my question. If you had to redo something back in time that you have done, what would you redo?
    607 likes this.
  7. waar kun je goed veest vieren in Amersfoort
    ??

were can you give a good party in amersfoort
  8. Well, it would probably be something that I did wrong. ;) I think I would go back to a situation where I've done someone ill, and try to not do it that time. Some of these times that I remember are somewhat useful to me because they remind me what not to do, but if I would go back to change them, couldn't I still retain the memory? :D ... although the people I did it to would have to lose it, or it would be useless. :p

I still find this a very hard question, but I think 'No' would be a boring answer. :p My intuition said Wandering Wondering Waves. It's one of my favourites at the moment, but it's also less than a year old, so that could be why. ;) I'm very happy with the atmosphere that I was able to 'paint', though, both of the beauty and peace of the ocean and of the darkness and danger of it. :)

SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. I must say, nothing jumps out of me for what I remember most fondly. Although... maybe my first week at my student's association? It was a very exciting time, getting to know a lot of people, and doing things I hadn't ever done before. It was also of course the introduction to the rest of my time at the student's association, which so far has been quite good. :)
    I am looking forward to my baptism, which is tomorrow. :D
    In my cellar! If you remind me, I'll share a picture when I'm back home. I think it's great! I'm not one to party much myself, though.

The AMA is still on. :)
    Rhycicles likes this.
  10. Well then, I had expected at least three times as many questions. :p
    This means that, as Raaynn didn't go for the prizes, everyone wins. :cool:

And the questions asked were all super close!!
    So I decided everyone (except Raaynn, I guess) gets all three prizes. :) Please let me know what 100k member's item you would like!
    MoreMoople, Rhycicles and Raaynn like this.
  11. ik I missed the reward, but I'd still like to ask a question-
    What were your first years on EMC like?