607 - one year of EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 607, Jan 5, 2014.

?

Do you have alts

No 15 vote(s) 30.0%
1 18 vote(s) 36.0%
2 10 vote(s) 20.0%
more 7 vote(s) 14.0%
  1. It was the first server that I was on with town plots where you could just build freely. It was just like, the first server that I would like. No pvp, no stupid faction plugins, no spammed chat. The forums also made me stick, because it was long ago since I left my last forum.
  2. Both are chosen. Is it okay that I gave you 19 and 21?
    I sure do, a link to a thread about it is in my signature. When I claimed my residence first thing I saw(well, obviously)was a lot of grass. So what I did was placing a few chests, tried to built a wall made out of wool I stole(they were somehow lying on a /v open residence, and I picked them up)and then wanted to plant some seeds. I just kept expanding my farm and later made a little shop out of it. I am not really good at prices so I try to keep them low, so they are not too expensive in each case.
  3. I understand the low prices, I sell horses/mules/donkeys at really low prices :)
    607 likes this.
  4. I'm good with 19 or 21.
    607 likes this.
  5. Sure I am! I may get some less good times, but I think the next year will be fun for the most part!
  6. Congratulations mate.
    607 likes this.
  7. Well done for getting through 365 days of EMC.

I'll have number 10 please :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Um, apples, I guess. :) Have you seen the apples+ mod?
  9. 607...

I'm not even half a year on EMC so I don't know you that good in-game
    but that doesn't matter.. cause I have something all this other 'empireminecrafters' don't have.

curious? =)

A friendship with you..
    in real life!

I know you 3 years now and those were 3 years I never forget!
    and if everything keeps going as it is going we will be friends for 3 more years or even longer!

you are very disappointed in me cause I'm not much on EMC.
    And I would love to be a little more online...
    but I am not as smart as you are.
    I'm not having as much time as you have.

But my good intention for this year was to spend more time with you
    so I will try. :)

Oant sjien 607 :)
    U are one of my best friends<3
    And at the moment you are sitting in front of me cause we are having a boring economy lesson

btw.. gimme nr........
    607!
    owh wait

whatever Nr 9 pls ;)

(and I know my englisch is not as good as yours ;))

(all credits 2 google translate)
    OrangeDuck607 and 607 like this.
  10. No I haven't I'll check it out thanks! :)
  11. The forums:D
  12. My little brother made me choose it, he was 7 years old by then
  13. Lukas
    Now will the next question be if I have a girlfriend? >.<
  14. So, do you have a girlfriend?
  15. 39 please! Congrats on 1 year! Do you like cats?
    607 likes this.
  16. No, but I have 3 great friends, of which 2 girls and one boy. One of them is really special for me(well, all three are, but all three are in a different way) but not something like you asked. I'm very happy I'm not so lonely anymore, because I am way more social than 2 years ago.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  17. Hm, I'm not sure. I've seen one in real life once when going with friends, it was somewhere on the stairs, and we had some weird eye contact conversation and staring going one. My friends all just laughed at me:p
    Mindlegokid likes this.
  18. I'll take #12. Which do you find more useful. Sliced bread or the bic for her pen. (If you don't know what that is is a pen designed for women.)
    607 likes this.
  19. Hm, that's hard. You need to eat bread everyday, and you need to write every day. Sorry, I'm not sure.