5 YEARS OF EMC! + AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nfell2009, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Hihi,

So today is the day! Today is the day that marks my 5 years of EMC. It's crazy to think of the amount of time that I've spent on EMC and how long I've been around and still play (kinda lol...). No server around has been like EMC. The community here is amazing. Every other server I've tried to get into, just had a closed off community or their community was too large to get into such as minigame networks.

I'd like to thank everyone who I've met, played with, spoke to and interacted with during my 5 years on EMC. Let's cheers to another 5 years!

I'm also doing an AMA with this thread, but I've got work soon, so probably won't reply for a while lol.

Thanks to you all,
    nfell
  2. so first congratz with great achievement :D
    now the question
    if a purple chicken would race with a yellow turtle but the chicken is being folowed by a baby, and you would be following the turtle.
    who would win the race and why?
  3. The turtle because I'm with the turtle and I'd carry it to the finish line lol.
  4. Congratulations on 5 years nfell. That is an accomplishment to brag about. :)
  5. Thanks <3
    mikeruption and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Congrats hunni.

Who is your favourite person to spend a good, long, and hard Friday night with?
  7. You, of course ;)
  8. ;)
    mikeruption and nfell2009 like this.
  9. Wow. Congrats on your long time here. Its really an interesting aspect of emc. So my q...
    Which server do you call home?
    mikeruption likes this.
  10. SMP4 for life. Since day 1, SMP4 has been my home.
    Jakebag, AyanamiKun and mikeruption like this.
  11. What keeps you playing on EMC?
    mikeruption likes this.
  12. The people.
  13. Congratz oh glorious overlord of Skype tech support
    nfell2009 likes this.
  14. bae <3
  15. Congrats on 5 years (btw we have the same anniversary)!!! If u were a race and you passed the person in second place, what place r u in? Are you sure?
  16. Thanks. And same what lol? You joined 20th of Feb? Second place, and yes, I am sure.
  17. I joined the fori
    Wait u didn't join this day 5 years ago
  18. Oops random typo
  19. No lol... somehow this thread became active even though it's ~11 days old.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  20. O then ignore that