5 years, 9000 posts, 13000 likes later...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by synth_apparition, Feb 8, 2017.

1. r00d

My question: whats your fav promo?
  2. I read promo completely wrong.

None of them.
    TromboneWalrus, Jelle68 and nfell2009 like this.
  3. Omg xD
  4. Okay let's ask the question on everyone's minds:

Who do you like more, me or nfell?
    607, nfell2009 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. I don't really have a question for you...
    Congatulations annyway :)
    synth_apparition likes this.
  6. I swear, if we says you, our relationship is over.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Well done! Chocolate or chips?let's meet
  8. I like you both equally unless it's Friday.
    </3
    I'm assuming by chips you mean crisps.

Why not both?
    607, mba2012, nfell2009 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Congrats on being around for 5 years. It's nice to see veterans sticking around for so long. I'd be glad for an entry to win your head, but just because it's a novel thing. So, on to my question for your AMA...

What would it take to bring you back to in-game hi-jinks? A staff position, a new contest, more content in the game? Something completely different? Or are you jsut burned out on MC right now?
  10. I honestly have no idea. I think it's just the last one. I've been playing the game for around seven years now and I probably have well over 2,000 hours on it. I've built my dirt huts, my castles, I've tried out hundreds of mods, I've killed the Ender Dragon, I've played multiple hours of minigame servers. I just feel like there's not much else to do for me. Plus, I bought it while in Beta - sometime after full release 1.5, it turned into something I didn't really buy it for.

I still adore going back to old versions that came out when I was about 10 and just feeling the nostalgia, though. Starting new worlds in alpha versions is pretty nice too.
    607 likes this.
  11. Hi Sp... Synth.

I am kinda newer.. but have seen your name around the forums...q.? would you believe?... i have likely read some of your oldest posts...!?!

Anyhow.. congrats and nice to see the wise old players hangin around.
    synth_apparition likes this.
  12. Congrats my old friend! Sorry I never saw this.... What is your "back in my day" moment?
  13. It's cool :p

My back in the day moment would probably be having to buy supporter to just log in. Or maybe when you had to buy animals using a command and it'd be Hell to move them around your residence. Maybe when JustinGuy was owner and IcecreamCow was an admin. Or when most staff had GameKrib in their name.

I can't really pick a specific one.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. what did the sushi say to the bee
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Hmmm I have yet to reply to this, but wanted to say grats as well :)

Also, I don't know much about your drawing or writing, what sort of program do you use? Or do you pencil paper that biz!?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. dunno
    I don't really publish my art/drawing anywhere, but I do indeed pencil + paper it. It's awful though :p

I use paint.net + about 500 plugins (<hyperbole, but it's getting there) for editing my images. Occasionally I'll use GIMP for extra stuff.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. wassabi
    JesusPower2 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. ayy
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. How did I miss this for such a long time??
    I don't think I have anything else to ask you at the moment, let alone something you'd want to answer in public. :p
  20. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/summer-ama.72748/

Maybe you'll like this? :p

(i'll answer whatever you ask btw)
    607 likes this.