4th of July [2K]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Jul 1, 2017.

?

What are you doing for the 4th?

Watching fireworks 4 vote(s) 36.4%
Being lazy 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Meeting with family and friends 4 vote(s) 36.4%
BBQ 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Sleeping -_- 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Happy 4th everyone! Since I'm going on vacation for Independence Day, just wanted to share some art before I left. :)

Thanks for looking at my wallpapers and have a great holiday!! :D
    607, FadedMartian and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. Amazing art Ender, you never cease to amaze me.

Have a Wonderful 4th of July :)
  3. I'm from the UK, so I'm going to be arguing with people when they preach about the glory of America (doing this about any country grates me tho, not America-specific) and how they singlehandedly cut down the British (France, Spain and the British people helped - the revolution was the UK's Vietnam) and blabber on about 'taxation without representation' (the colonies started expensive wars when specifically being told not to) while not fully understanding the history of the time. It also bugs me when Americans make such claims as 'we helped end colonialism when we became independent', because no, that never happened - it put colonialism into an overdrive for a while and caused the British to do extreme things such as 'assert your dominance over India and kill everyone there'.

But yeah, sleeping. Mostly.

Anyway, nice art :D
    607, EliteIndustries and EnderMagic1 like this.
  4. I love this Ender well done indeed ;)

And its not all fireworks for me because family and the love of America just makes this a good holiday to remember :)
    FadedMartian and takenID like this.