2ND Annual Advent Calendar Drop Party!!!!! All Donations Needed Please!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Velma_T_Jinkies, Aug 19, 2018.

?

How many bumps would a bumpchuck bump if a bumpchuck could bump chucks?

Poll closed Aug 26, 2018.
Huh? 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Wuh? 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. *What is it? It's a daily drop party!!! Just like the advent calendars you see during the holidays, we will open ours everyday to give you a treat!
    *When is it? This will take place everyday from December 1st-25th
    *Where is it? Res #5676 on Utopia (feel free to come by and take a look before the event)
    *When is it? Sundays-Thursdays 8 P.M. EMC time, Fridays & Saturdays 9 P.M. EMC time. Christmas Night (8P.M. EMC time) will be the biggest drop. .

We will also be hosting ice boating, snowball fights and photo opportunities with Santa for those who wanna hang out after the events and have even MOAR fun!!! This will take place on the res #5784, directly next to the event res.

*If you would like to make a donation to the years largest drop party, please feel free to stop by Velma_T_Jinkies res, SMP6 12338*

This event is brought to you by SMP6 Public Works. For any additional information, please contact Velma, Bonnie, or Clyde. We look forward to dropping our stuff on you!!!!
  2. Yay! This was super fun last year! Thanks so much to the SMP6 public Works :D
  3. I would love to come to this again :)
    Velma_T_Jinkies likes this.
  4. We are already planning all the funs and stuffs. Same as last year: Drops. Every. Single. Day!
  5. Flood the floor with drops we will!
  6. Yey I’ll donate some emerald blocks
  7. Ho ho ho! The preview chests are set up on my res, for all those interested in seeing what some of the drops will be. I have filled them so far with promos, armor, rares and vouchers. We are still taking any and all donations. Let's make this better than last year!!!
    MissBonnieParker likes this.
  8. I guess this is the advent of the advent? ;)
  9. Velma!!!! I’m helping again this year!!! I’m way excited!!!!! Let me know what you need me to do!!!
  10. Awesome xSkitz! I look forward to it!!! If anyone would like to volunteer donations or time, please do so here. Thank you!!!
  11. oooh yay I’m hyped!
    I may help out a bit ;)
  12. A bumpchuck would bump as many bumps as a bumpchuck could bump if a bumpchuck could bump chucks
    GreenMeanie likes this.
  13. I might actually love to help out anytime :p
  14. #tonguetwisters :p
  15. Howdy Velmer