2k posts AMA!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by triphora, Jun 18, 2018.

1. I'll take Q cause Q spices up the lives of everyone on board the USS Enterprise. Also congrats on 2k posts. My (Q) Do you watch Star Trek?
  2. nope
  3. I would like to take I
  4. Happy 2k posts
  5. Drawing shortly.
    luckycordel and MoreMoople like this.

6. 1st Prize: 25,000 rupees + 18 stacks of sea lanterns + 16 diamonds + 1 stack of iron blocks
    2nd Prize: 12,500 rupees + 9 stacks of sea lanterns + 8 diamonds + 32 iron blocks
    3rd Prize: 7,500 rupees + 3 stacks of sea lanterns + 4 diamonds + 24 iron blocks
    Participation Award: 32 sea lanterns + 1 diamond + 4 iron blocks

First Place Winner with F: THE_OP_VILLAGER
    Second Place Winner with P: Smooshed_Potato
    Third Place Winner with S: SliceOfRhyBread
    Thanks for participating, everyone! Prizes will be sent out soon.
  7. Thanks for the giveaway!
    AMA question: If you were on our side, what letter would you have picked, not based on the winning results
  8. H
  9. Everyone's prize is available for pickup at /v +g or /v 4343 on SMP2. If you are unable to pickup on SMP2, don't hesitate to ask me to move it to SMP7 or Utopia.
    (Tom, I added your Wijnen2 and Wijnen3 alts on the chest as well)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. Ok.. i can ask now the giveaway is over....

So looking back at your 2000 posts.. which was your favorite thus far...
  11. gotta pay respects

F

Thanks for doing this by the way

12. If I've quoted you, you haven't picked up your prize at /v 4343 on SMP2 yet.
  13. I'll get to it as soon as I get on the next time :)
  14. Thank you so much! Congrats!
  15. Oops! Will do asap
  16. Ah shoot! Having participation awards is rather a new thing for these giveaways :p (for me anyway)

I'm about to go out of town, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick up until later.

And I forgot to ask you a question. So.. what is your earliest memory of EMC in game?
  17. Picked up :)