[Suggestion] Redstone Repeater Flags

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Parkerjv, Apr 13, 2013.

?

Should we have it or not?

Yup 10 vote(s) 47.6%
Nope 11 vote(s) 52.4%
  1. I saw that EMC added new flags lately. I honestly think we should have these flags because if someone has use flags, and accidentally clicks a redstone repeater, it could mess a lot of stuff up. I just thought it would be a good idea to keep it safe and *maybe* make these flags :p
  2. Would anyone like to vote? :D
  3. For those of you who voted no, just wondering, why shouldn't we? :p
  4. If you have use flag it's your responsibility to not accidentally set a repeater. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Well, I dont feel like giving a buddy another flag to pile on to the 15 flags he already has.
  6. If you accidentally click a repeater, just click it 3 more times and it reverts back to the original setting. :)
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  7. Try a redstone lab. You have everyone with use, because it's such a hassle to have access signs everywhere, and that's where a repeater flag would be amazing. All the time, my contraptions are ruined by people accidentally or purposely changing repeaters. It could just be default on with use flag, and you could turn off the ability with the flag if you wish. Then, nothing would be different except for the people that want this flag.