EMC Cape

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Mar 24, 2013.

1. This idea just came to me, how about we have an EMC Cape. Pretty much self-explanatory. People may wear it if they want, if they dont fine, if they do fine.
    Olaf_C, mike_IKE12 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. Yes.......so much.....yes
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. This may be a good idea for something like another EMC 2012 firework, Maybe we could create a day called "EMC day" in the future and these capes would be available to be bought then.
  4. Capes are a skin feature that require a mod or if you went to minecon .
  5. Tried my hand once at making a cape. Mine failed, but then again it takes me a bit to get stuff to look good. I'm sure someone could make one. Even if they made one that was a special cape, people would still screenshot them and copy them. There are Minecon capes that people have copied.
  6. I know.
  7. It doesnt have to be limited time only.
  8. THAT WOULD BE EPIC
    NICE
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  9. 'Actually' couldn't the server have a plugin? - so the server graphics include visible capes - and in the mulitplayer server options have a toggleable - cape on/off
    mike_IKE12 likes this.
  10. Multiplayer servers may be able to have some special plug-in that alters capes or something like that; but I don't think they can make it possible for capes to be visible for players without client side Modifications.
    southpark347 likes this.
  11. This would be cool if we did have an "EMC day" and we would all wear these capes for a day. But it would take some work convincing everyone to wear them.
    mike_IKE12 likes this.
  12. .... i want EMC cape that you speak of !! this screams so much yes i cannot contain my happiness.
    mike_IKE12 and jrm531 like this.
  13. Alright, just to clear it up. The cap would be worn at any time the person wants. It does not have to cost anything. AND I did not make the cape, just an idea.