[20k Reward] Seeking information/chat logs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by triphora, May 18, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!
    I am seeking chat logs from the first 14 days of my being on EMC. I am also seeking screenshots of any old shops I've owned. Why? Well, I want to see how I was like ~3 years ago, as a person, as well as what I built in the past, as I no longer have access to the screenshots/chat logs from my early days on EMC. For this information, I am giving 20,000 rupees* to every person who provides me chat logs & screenshots that are useful to me. Here are some more specifics on what I'm looking for:
    • Chat Logs
      • Looking for chat logs from between 20 July 2017 and 3 August 2017
      • Player "July_4_1776" must be online (my previous name)
      • I sticked to SMP8 in my early days, so if you lived on SMP8 at the time, you have a greater chance of finding info
    • Screenshots
      • Looking for screenshots of my old residences (17966 and 17965)
      • previously known as "+beeshop" and "+CCS"
    Please, if you have this info, PM me at https://pm.emc.gs/wafflecoffee. I really want to see these. :p
    *subject to change. Reward may not be given if the chat logs/screenshots provided are duplicates of info already provided to me.
  2. That's an interesting request!
    I doubt I'd have any, though. :p
    Huh, turns out Minecraft does keep the logs from really long ago, that's cool. I can at least look through any in that time period, then. :)

It was interesting to look through them (I found the time when I gifted Dufne my head :D), but none of them have you in them, unsurprisingly, considering how little I play(ed). ;)
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  3. Bump. :)
    jewael_king likes this.
  4. jewael_king likes this.
  5. I'll see what I can bring up...
  6. me too might have some loggs from when i joined
  7. But according to your profile page you joined after the interval looked for. :p
  8. Forums are deceiving! :p
    Fryed actually joined in-game 19 days before I did :eek:
    TheFryedmans and 607 like this.
  9. Hehe
  10. Hey sorry im not able to find anything sorry, hope all goes well tho