[20k Prize] Parkour Event!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PenguinDJ, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for coming to those who did! It was a very large turnout that I am more than happy with. Lots of fun, lots of rage quits (the crowd thinned out rather quickly), and lots of money to Cadenman2002!

Stalk my profile future events. :)

Hello EMC! I've recently finished a parkour course at 11217 - the white course - and figured it's a good course to hold a competition on. Besides, today's my birthday, and I'm using that as an excuse to hold a little competition. :)

Click here for a sneak peak of the course, or /v 11217@white.

Who?
    Everyone's invited!

What?
    Parkour with a 20k prize for the first person to the top!

Where?
    SMP5, /v 11217

When?
    April 15, 2015, 6:00-8:00 pm EMC (EST) time

Why?
    For fun, as a little birthday celebration, and for 20k.

Rules:
    - No complaining. This course is hard. It's approved by BlackKnight1021 (but isn't on the list of approved games), so it's 100% possible.
    - Don't AFK on the course. You will be res kicked.
    - You must PM me or say when you get to the top so I can see that you made it.

I hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please post below, because there may be someone with the same question as you. :)[/sploiler]

-PenguinDJ
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  2. It is a shame I probably won't be able to make it :p
  3. [Bump][/Bump]
  4. Finally! I can make this one! (hopefully)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. Sounds like a fun competition! I can't make it, but I wish everyone good luck. :) Oh, and of course...
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Happy birthday! :) I'll be sure to attend if I get the chance.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Happy Birthday :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. Happy birthday! I was going to compete until i saw the course :D
  9. Happy birthday! I'll try my best to be here, this sounds like fun! The course looks fun, haven't done ladder parkour in quite a bit!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. 2.5 hours left!
  11. 10 minutes! Be sure to be there. :)
  12. Thanks for coming to those who did! It was a very large turnout that I am more than happy with. Lots of fun, lots of rage quits (the crowd thinned out rather quickly), and lots of money to Cadenman2002!

Stalk my profile future events. :)
    cdjs1987 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.