2024 Re-revamped promo price thread!

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Raaynn, Jan 3, 2020.

1. A few would be easy, but most we cant really know. The few items that are specific have it listed in the wiki already though.
    607 likes this.
  2. some of these numbers exist in a public way, some may exist but are kept secret, and some there is just no way to track,
    some rarer items we have a rough number on how many are confirmed to exist but again nothing concrete,

if there is a specific item you have in mind i can try to give you an answer... at this point if any of us made a list like that it would be alot of guess work
    Raaynn, 607 and LindenNZ like this.
  3. Updates some of the missing prices where possible
  4. boought some magic bags for 20k each and cupids at 25k ea, dunno if the prices get updated here but im posting that
    Raaynn likes this.
  5. Yes, checked some shops also and these seam reasonable atm, updated
  6. Bought Cupid Bundle and Trick Or Treat Bundle for 75k each from xxFailMuchxx. Can verify transaction if needed to update thread.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. agreed. did buy one for 65 a few months back, but now very hard to locate it seems, and last auction was 75k each.
    607 likes this.
  8. I know a couple Hearts Of The Manor went for 150K recently if you wanted to add it to the thread again, and 2 Visits from Saint Nick each sold for 20k and 32k
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. Added Heart of the Manor
  10. Level 4 Witches Gem sold on my auction for 503k
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  11. Thanks Tbird. Just watching current auction to post all 4 tiers based on calculations.
    607 and Tbird1128 like this.
  12. I sold a Super dragon poop for 120k. Not sure if the willingness of possession swayed the sale at all, but I haven't seen any dragon poops or super dragon poops sell recently.
    Raaynn, 607 and Tbird1128 like this.
  13. Deathconn :eek: :D
    Raaynn, 607 and deathconn like this.
  14. Updated Dragon Poops and Hot Hats based on recent sales. Also added all level Witches Gems based on actual gem & spark usage.
  15. I've sold a few Frankensteeds for 23k each at my shop on smp3
    Raaynn and deathconn like this.
  16. Added for new & used. Tx sefl
    Sefl likes this.
  17. Raaynn, seriously...nice job man. Thank you for the hard work on this. Much appreciated =)
    Raaynn likes this.
  18. Any chance anyone might know prices for Steel Ingot(s) / armor?
    Raaynn likes this.
  19. Does anyone know how much Rose Bouquets are worth now by chance?
    Raaynn likes this.
  20. Just noticed this info is incomplete. Will add today based on recent sales/auctions

Is listed in thread at 15mil, based on last years auction. I doubt the market has changed much since then.
    NickkG likes this.