[ 2022 ] ART COMMISSIONS (closed)

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Feb 16, 2022.

1. I love it! I love the bored expression, the cows contentedly chewing grass, and the one eating the lettuce I don't sell yet. With workers like these, who needs profits?

Cows!
    Bosoc, 607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  2. Delivered mi precious rupees, good trade tis!
    Bosoc likes this.
  3. 10k is too cheap lol

Mailed you an Aikar Hot Hat
    Bosoc likes this.
  4. That was quick!
    I love it. :D Can't say much more about it than that, but I'm looking forward to seeing your new bodies too!
    Bosoc likes this.
  5. homie rlly b butterin my croissant loll

added u to the google doc list!
    DrasLeona247 likes this.

6. still working on Raaynn's commission, but quick rest for my eyes since iv been staring at it for a few hours to work on other stuff

image was downsized to not take up the whole webpage! u can find the original sized HD picture in the google drive folder on the bottom of the post!
    W1therRex, 607, wafflecoffee and 2 others like this.
  7. slot has opened lmk once you've sent the payment so i can moved you into the newly opened slot!
  8. BTW still waiting on payment from ya homie!
  9. The range is 10k - 17k, how much do you want me to pay?
    edit: you know what, just take 20k! you deserve it, honestly more than that, like real money when you can get that
    in short: paid
    607 and Bosoc like this.
  10. Indeed, seems the weekend was more distracting than I though. Payment sent but I didn't know how much so I dumped you some extra to fuel your promo addiction.
  11. This might make a strategy. :p
    Ethy202 and Progryck like this.
  12. LOLL
    ight edit both of yall on the doc
  13. Is it too late to make an adjustment to what I want to be drawn? If not, I'd just like to add that my character would have an expression just slightly more sinister than the skin itself. Like, adjust the smile and eyes kinda thing, but not Big Bad Evil Guy™ levels of sinister.

I'll just edit this into a previous post in a spoiler...
  14. HEY BESTIES 😍😍😍😍

ok basically, first, i deeply apologize for pretty much up & leaving. leaving you guys high n dry is and has never been my intention. it's just an annoying case of forgetting the server/site even existed, which is easy these days since although id love to be, I'm not very active on the server much these days.

From what i can recall after posting the last finished commission, the next one was was really frustrating, i was finding a hard time trying to fulfil the specific request , trying to find a good pose, lighting, and fitting the other subject in where they were viewable, but the attention was grabbed by the commissioners skin first, before your eyes wandered. Now i COULDV just taken a break and tried again in a few hours or until the next day, or even ask the commissioner to change the theme, but you know me, my pride got in the way of that. so instead i moved onto the next commission, and although i did finish that one, it just looked and felt ugly, and stiff. So after hours of being incredible frustrated to the point of tears, i just gave up. i just went to bed early.

and than i forgot.

i completely forgot what i was even going through the angst for

i forgot i owed other art
    i just went about drawing personal stuff

it wasn't until months later when a friend linked me a thread on site and as i was scrolling through the comments, i saw someone has some old commissioned art as their icon
    and than i had my "holy ****" moment
    i sadly cannot pin point the exact date when i got up and went to finish that painting that caused me stress in the first place, (pretty quickly and easily after improving and being refreshed lol) but looking back to my discord it was somewhere in early October, id say past the 10th.

id like to mention rq since it'll be super obvious whose commission i stressed over after this comment, that it is in no way your fault, i had many chances to just hop on the site and either DM you or just ask in the thread that i was stressing myself out on your specific commission, and that i was either going to put it to the side until i had the inspiration and wellness to complete it, or just ask for it to be changed. But i didn't. And that's completely on me. i very much hope the finished product is satisfactory.

alrighty, now SECONDLY,
    So i started back on the commission back in early October, drawing the rest making sure to give myself some me time to just relax and do some personal stuff in-between, i finished everything by the last day of November.
    thing is, i for some reason didn't rlly count how many ppl i needed to do, i was just drawing a commission, than hoping back on the site to see who was next. by the time i finished the last one, i went on to work on some personal art and hang around a bit on the server. i didn't completely forget this time, but seeing as 2022 was coming to a close in 2 months i wanted to do alot more personal art since i had been pretty lazy the past few weeks. i expected to hop back onto things back in December, but than i just found myself doing more personal art, and doing alot of art for Christmas gifts. by the time 2023 rolled around i was stressing about doing some cool stuff for the years and for days after.

only today i got the change to sit down and check
    and by god am i both embarrassed and annoyed that i could've just uploaded all the finished commissions forever ago if i just knew i had already finished everything 💀💀💀

okie dokie, that should be everything all caught up!
    i have all the finish commission's set and ready, ill be replying to everyone's original order comments with the orders in a bit!

i hope you all had a wonder Christmas, and new year :]
    jaqque, triphora, Atels and 2 others like this.
  15. alrighty so first, and most obvious on the chopping block
    (images are resized to not take up the whole page, link to the full HD pics are at the end)

first, id like to mention im pretty sure i had either 3 or 4 different attempts for your commission, but i sadly only kept one of the WIPs, the others i deleted :(
    heres the one wip i do have saved:

i do remember one of the deleted wips was cut at the pelvis, but i felt like not drawing the legs removed the ability to add more background detail and environment, which is why even tho i liked it, it was scrapped.

anywho, heres the actual finished commission

imgur link to fullsizes:
    https://imgur.com/a/4nkO34b
  16. as i mentioned in the first comment, i did draw your commission back in early 2022, but by god was it ugly
    so was i was doing everyone elses, i decided to redo yours (but also cuz u asked for ur parrot to be drawn, and i for some reason didn't draw that 💀)

(images are resized to not take up the whole page, link to the full HD pics are at the end)
    heres the original one (cringe warning lol)

and than heres the new one

by god just looking at the old one again makes all my organs hurt

fullsize imur link:
    https://imgur.com/a/UbnxtnI
  17. ight so heres something im not too sure on
    similar to Capt_Bloodbeard, i think i also did your commission back in early 2022, but didnt like it so ignored it. mainly cause it has the old way i drew noses (rectangle like shape on the nose, marking where i put the blush tone) but i also cant pinpoint when i changed the way i drew noses, so im not 100%

anyways, here's the original from early 2022 (i think)

and than heres the new one

i rlly shouldv taken the chance n given u some slayful nail polish

hd imgur link:
    https://imgur.com/a/U3nHlEG
    607, jaqque, triphora and 3 others like this.
  18. i spent a ridiculous amount of time making sure the flowers you specified looked like the reference imgs i was looking at 💀💀
    hope it turned out ok!

hd imgur link:
    https://imgur.com/a/FaX1Z44
    607, aletrisrex, jaqque and 3 others like this.
  19. 607, MissBonnieParker, jaqque and 3 others like this.
  20. ight srry was fighting for my life in the bathroom

anyways mr rich guy, heres ur fullbody AND halfbody

hd imgur link:
    https://imgur.com/a/Z8t6OZN
    607, jaqque, triphora and 3 others like this.