[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. Can you do something like my current avatar riding a horse?

I say something like because I don't want you to worry about keeping it spot-on, I just want something that looks like a knight-ly burger, and if you have a better idea as to how to depict one, let the muses take you. Prefer full-size painting, but I'll take what I can get.
    Kephras and 607 like this.
  2. Thank you so very much, it's beautiful <3 :D
    _Devuu__ and LordessLevy like this.
  3. I'm getting interested in this. xD These are really good. :) Is there a limit on what you can draw? Like can you draw other things besides anything minecraft skins? Sorry if I'm being confusing. xD
    607 likes this.
  4. Yeah!! Price changes! :D -Proceeds to commission the hell out of.-

Okay, so. Think you could do a full-body image of my white enderman character here? Hehe.

Though I ask, do you think you could do it in my green voters armor? I do not have a picture readily available of it, but it's just leather armor with the enchanted effect and it's been dyed kind of a pastel green. Not lime or bright green, but definitely not a super dark green either. Idk, have fun with it. Albino enderboi here's name is Cameron and he's just a goof, so do with that what you will, haha. :p
    LordessLevy likes this.
  5. Ohai, I know I had you do a fullbody for me not too long ago and I feel guilty asking you to do something for me again lol because you must be busy, but your art is just to good xD
    I was wondering if you could do a icon (3k)
    Here is the skin:
    https://namemc.com/skin/d09bbd6e5b5d8400
    (If you cant see the image just tell me and I'll just take a screenshot and upload to imgur)
    LordessLevy likes this.
  6. Hey Bosoc!

I just want to see the progress of my commission, if you don't mind :) I am getting really hyped for it
    Bosoc likes this.
  7. ALRIGHT first of all thank you all for being so pacient and understanding, iv only told 2 people about my currently issues irl right now, but all ill say is my parents arnt getting along very well and seperating, tbh i prob had 4 melt downs, i have no idea what im going to do.

any ways, as a reply from conductor, before this issue started i have started working on your commisson, but you see, im having a hard time with it, its kinda hard getting both the chatacter, in the train, AND have that thing puting coal or whatever it was in the train cart, im having issues putting that in one whole image, as can be seen here:

i did have a few other sketches, but i disliked them for ovious reasons, so i didnt save them..
    any ways when i feel a bit better and find my damn ear buds since they go missing every single day i guess, i'll work on the other commissioners like the icons and full bodies, until we come to an agreement on this train issue lol

ty again <3
  8. I had a feeling that I was asking too much, I'll change my mind on the ore loading part. Do this instead, a freight consists of #315 With me hanging out of the cab, like what your drawings had.

It does need the Flying RIO GRANDE Lettering on the Tender, here is a reference to that...

(You can also take note of the man in the cab here)

This should be a little easier in terms of shapes because you are drawing boxcars and stock cars. Have a crack at that and see where that goes.
    607 and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  9. Could you possibly do my profile picture as an icon? thanks.
    edit: only the face please. let me get the picture
    edit 2: something like
  10. (crying) trains are so kool, but so hard to draw
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  11. heres a prev of the front of the train btw

i got the train finished, just don't wanna spoil the rest of the pic lol
  12. Really cool!!! :D *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  13. ... Now we don't know what you're quoting... or is that intentional?
  14. Fixed. That was a problem, wasn’t it?
    607 likes this.
  15. lmao
    Ethy202 likes this.
  16. Mysterious mysteries of mysteriousness.
    Also, I somehow stopped getting alerts from this thread, and that is sad. Love the art style. :D
    607, Ethy202 and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  17. i hope i fall in a hole, get set on fire, and die, but i'll prob still have to still finish commissions in hell so there aint no point lmao

jesus i need help
  18. aka the commission painting is almost finishing, going to walmart to release myself from this pain of painting
  19. Haha, this is interesting. :p (considering to go to hell first, then asking help from Jesus - I mean, it's quite the improvement ;))
    Sydney4363 and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  20. I keep sending you money, speed it up.
    Lol just kidding! Take your time, but see the extra as a boost of sorts!