[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. ALRIGHT
    fix it up~

the first image was clearly rushesd, as i didnt want anyone to wait any longer than i already did, but its been bothering me how unfished and ugly it looks, so i fixed it up while fixing her face, lol so i hope its better now, thank you!
  2. Haha, that works! Thank you very much ^_^
    ChespinLover77, 607 and Bosoc like this.
  3. Very impressive, Bosoc!!
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  4. FINISHED

due to alot fo irl stuff i was on a bit of a delay, but i swear im so happy i can get back to work, just doing this one was so much fun, any ways lemme know if u paid or not~ it would take forever for me check in my Rupee log lol
    607, Ritunn, Kephras and 1 other person like this.
  5. I dont remember if I payed or not at this point, so I'll get on tomorrow when I can and pay lol thank you :D
    Bosoc likes this.
  6. Finished commissions from the user 586 who asked via PM

7. ALSO, I WANTED TO ANNOUNCE A LIMITED NEW OPTION, mini icon gifs that range from 2 to 5 frames, heres a mini example:

the size will be cut down to the size for the site, so it will be low quality, but if u rather have a high quality to use on other sites instead of this site, lemme know~

i im only taking ONE of this commission ATM, it will cost 5k due to the time put in both the drawing and frames to make it move, i can make them: blink, smile, (if an animal like above) move ears, or just simple movements, (pls be specific)

if the person who asked for it wanted a refund because they couldn't wait and needed the money or whatever, i will post a comment leting you guys know a slot is now open for it~ THANK YOU
    Smooshed_Potato, 607 and Kephras like this.
  8. I would be very interested in that.
    It would be cool if I could get my skin (top half) then have like a light that comes like I just thought of an idea
    607 likes this.
  9. Could I have a fullbody based on my current avatar?
    7 (is lucky)
    this action
    LordessLevy and SkeleTin007 like this.
  10. Can I get the gif? just my character of whom's description I sent you tossing a potato up and down
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. looks like we got 2 for the gif lol, thought yours seems more simple, so i may let it past lol, ill see
    607 likes this.
  12. as for the full body ill do it~ lol i swear i thought the mini doodle was an example for the gif icon, i almost lost my shet XDDD
    Ethy202 and 586 like this.

13. here is my skin if you need it.
    Bosoc likes this.
  14. Hey there, could I please get an avatar drawing of my skin? I know it's a little bit complex, so if you want I'm willing to pay extra :)

https://namemc.com/profile/cTJx.1

thank you!
    Bosoc likes this.
  15. FINISHED
    Ritunn, 586, SkeleTin007 and 2 others like this.
  16. I'll definitely pay you for this 10/10 work once my video card is repaired!
    SkeleTin007 and Bosoc like this.
  17. FINISHED

idk if u paid, so check that for me lol
    Jelle68, SkeleTin007 and Kephras like this.
  18. alright! since your a regular commissioner, i can trust you for any amount of time lol, so pay whenever you get the time~!
    SkeleTin007 and Ritunn like this.
  19. k id say im done for today lol, if any of you need me, ill be on smp4 ;>
    SkeleTin007 likes this.