[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. Art is looking great! Much better than any other young teenager's I've seen. I'd also like to get a request in for an icon of my avatar. Reference link: https://namemc.com/profile/anthemsong.1

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. :)
    Bosoc, ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  2. Bosoc and ChespinLover77 like this.
  3. Oh Cool! I would like a 20k landscape please! You can use my skin which I will post in a PM to you and I will also send details there!
    Bosoc likes this.
  4. HELLO
    tbh dunno what happend but my pc suddenly wont turn on, the only way to get it to work is to copletly reset the thing, but i have the commissions and other stuff saved on there, also picture of john cena, but thats for another day, so im going to have it sent to a computer store to see if they can get the hard drive out, i wish i couldv posted this comment sooner, but since emc likes to use passwords they made for you, and gmail for some reason doesn't work on my phone so i could reset it and get emailed a new one,
    i was only able to do it now once i got to another PC, im hoping ill be able to get the pictures before i reset the junk of a computer i have,

but if your feeling impatient, i also do water color painting, so if you want it, i can do your commission from paper~! am VERY active on my Instagram, so if you want to make sure im alive and didnt get run over by a truck, you can follow me there!
    https://www.instagram.com/bosoc_art/?hl=en

thank you guys again <3 i wish my hobby was fixing sinks and not being an artist, smh.
  5. alright i got good news and bad news guys

good news is i can now work on commissions on my PC

bad news is they only way was to completely reset it, so sadly all the commissions i already had done and were gonna post are gone, ill have to reinstall my drawing program and get all my other junk re installed, but thank you all for waiting! im glad to be digitally drawing again!
  6. oh thank god, i thought my PC shut down again but it was just updating lol
    any ways im getting right to work again!
    607, Jelle68, ChespinLover77 and 4 others like this.

7. i should be done with this by 12 pm, but since my wifi goes off at 10 cuz my sister is a little shet, so ill share it tomorrow for you ChespinLover77 :'D
  8. Woo, progress!
    607 and Bosoc like this.
  9. It looks amoozing!!! Thanks ^-^ (don't think I Paid ya for it yet so I'll do that asap)
    SkeleTin007 and Bosoc like this.
  10. YOUR WELCOME~!
    and ty! ill check if you paid before just in case~
    607 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  11. okay ya there was no payment, i went as far back as October 2017 lol
  12. ALRIGHT so due to testing an stuff i had to lose a bit of time to finish your commission Kephras
    i worked on it time to time and im still working on it, but since it seems to be a trend of me showing previews, i do it here also lol:

i should be able to finish it tommorrow, or the day after that, since i have half a day of school tommorrow,
    but thank you for wait <3
    607, Kephras and Ritunn like this.
  13. Hi Bosoc! I have a recommendation to put the order of people on the first page! I just wanna see the line please :p
  14. Preview looks interesting, can't wait to see the final!
    Bosoc likes this.
  15. FINISHED

THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR SO LONG lmao
    it was kinda hard since your GF looked more human, and u look more animal like, so i hard to mess around to both look normal and fit my style.

also you didn't give me much color reference to work with so i had to guess for some parts, like the hair, so sorry it some colors are off :0
  16. That's awesome! Colors are fine (though I think my avatar here might've given a hint? ;))
    Never expected to see a tiger with such a long snoot, but I know that's just the art style. Very unique.

But... poor Rosa. She looks dead! Could I request one tiny edit so her eyes are at least open and it doesn't look like she just died in my arms tonight? I mean, we're a pretty happy couple, all things considered.

This is one she did on a whim a while back - her style tends towards the more humanish characters

Overall though I'm super-happy with it. You did an awesome job and it was totally worth the wait! Thank you!
    607 likes this.