[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. It's been a while!!
    I'm curious how my (already paid) drawing is!
    Probably not being worked on, but just going to notify you.
    It's on one of the first 5 pages...
    Bosoc likes this.
  2. Bosoc likes this.
  3. idk how or if I even can change the title, so its kinda stuck sayin 2018 lol
    anyways after my 5-year slumber, ill start getting back to work tomorrow evening, as its 11 PM over here and my eyeballs are sizzling
  4. ah! you mustv not seen it, i finished it forever ago lol, dunno which page its on so ill just repost the finished peice here for you:
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Jay2a like this.
  5. Thanks! Got a bit impatient, and didn't want to sift through 500 posts after a good few months away from here. :p
    Again, thank you so much!
    Foxy_Kitty, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  6. Any update on my commission? I don't exactly remember how long ago it was posted :p
    EDIT: Found when it was posted, bottom of page 20
    Foxy_Kitty, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  7. I really really hate to be a bother but can I make a slight change to my OP request or is it too late, if so I can just order a new one so I don't mind :D
    Bosoc likes this.
  8. na that shouldnt be an issue, go ahead~!
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  9. Thank you!
    So I'm going to start with my skin which I didn't specify. I want the one that appears in my comics, if you haven't already seen it, this is the skin: https://namemc.com/skin/7934565d65d19cb0
    I would also like to change MoreMoople to StarKnight27, as I dont see Moops in game as much as I used to... Here is her skin for reference: https://namemc.com/skin/2f736b99406c86f1
    Other than that I'd like everything else to be the same! Thank you and I appreciate it :) ;) :D
    Bosoc and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  10. DoNt FoRgEt Me!1!1!
    Bosoc likes this.
  11. I literally kept you and replaced Moops with StarKnight and changed my skin
  12. im pretty sure u can just report it and in the "reason" area, write for to change it to 2019 :p
    Bosoc likes this.
  13. Apparently you haven't seen the title :p
    Bosoc, 607 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  14. I don’t know which skin I’m gonna we’re to the wedding yet.
    Bosoc likes this.
  15. I can make you one, PM me if you want something specific
  16. I know, I was the one who found it lol

Haha! HazardousCode made mine! :3
    Bosoc and Gaming_Comander like this.
  17. Hi! I love your work so much, especially your style. I havent really seen anyone else use the order form exactly but I'm going to just because... it's easier.

what are you ordering: Icon (White background) + Gif

when can you send payment: Once the order is confirmed!

do you want your MC skin drawn, or something else: Mc Skin ( here, if you need it?)

any extra information i should know? Because it is just an androgynous TV headed thing, for the gif I was wondering if you could so something with the screen changing what's on it? With a little movement? If that's difficult or something then feel free to do whatever works. Also, if it matters, I'd like it to be feminine? I dont know what you need to know so Im kind of rambling.
    Thank you so much!
  18. I'm pretty sure everyone uses it, just they don't put the words down! :D
    Bosoc likes this.
  19. lol ya, i don't want anyone to feel bad when i tell them they need to use the order form, so i just go with it , tho it does make identifying whats just a comment VS an order, making my job just that bit easier lol
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  20. ya thats fine~! ill have to write that down so i dont forget lol
    Gaming_Comander and Foxy_Kitty like this.