[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. not epic bruhe moment
    mainly just looking to my google doc listing the page number for commissioners, guess past me didnt add a note there was an update to the commission lol
  2. Don't you just hate it when past you does things that messes up or messes with future you?
  3. aya'll wus bussin

so i got some good news!
    mainly iv gotten back into emc, especially since last i was online it was still stuck on 1.12 and i grew so bored so i left. but since its updated to 1.17 i got alot of catching up to do which is very exciting. with that in mind, and that fact that im since than iv gotten an ipad which i can draw from, unlike before where i HAD to sit at my desk, and would take a break every 1o mins cuz my butt hurt, i can just sit in bed n watch youtube while i work! its made creating art way easier and enjoyable, with so much drawing, my style has changed alot since the last time i was working on commissions. and i rlly hope my art improvement was worth waiting this long for.

with all of this in mind, i would like to make sure its known that i wont take new commission requests, on this thread at least. im ashamed of my 14-16 yr old self for doing one or do drawings than leaving with the money. (mainly because of having to get up every few mins because my work habits were uncomfortable, but that wont excuse my actions since i could've just refused incoming requests or heavily limited how many ppl i took at a time) so id like to finish any current commissions, but ill be refunding any cash from very inactive users (ppl who haven't logged in for at least 3 months, since i wont be able to get a fast reply if they still want said commission or would like they're money back) to move the line a bit quicker

iv already finished up a few commissions before i sat down to write this, but id like to do a few more so i can post them in a big pile since they honestly satisfying to me

so to wrap things up, its important to mention that if you've ordered a commission, and would like to change a thing or two from your original request since alot of these were from 2019, i suggest u LMK rn before i start rollin these out like bread n butter!
  4. ayo while im on the topic, anyone know how to change the title, cant remember if im supposed to ask a staff member or if being away for 2 years has turned me into a boomer
  5. Click the Report button under any post in the thread asking it to be changed to your desired title :)
    607 and Bosoc like this.
  6. lessGOO
    ty bruh, gang gang buff arm emoji
    CranberRhySauce likes this.
  7. ight heres a big dump of finish commissions

redraw of SLVRs fullbody commission cuz the old one was ugly as heck

8. according to my google doc, 80% of the commissions i had listed either havnt been online in months so god the refund option, or the 2 random ppl who i couldnt find their comment on the thread so i assume they deleted their comments..?

so i only had like 3 ppl to finish off LOLLL

ill b reviewing the whole thread to make sure i didn't miss anyone 2morrow morning (vry late atm lol)
  9. You made one for me long ago, and I just wanted to thank you for that if my younger self didn't. Effort & time, at the very least, deserves a little recognition.

I did get myself a new Minecraft skin that matches the migrator cape in the time since... I'll definitely come back once your commissions open up again!
    Bosoc likes this.
  10. seeshh was it rlly a long time ago? felt like 1 yr at the most
    i have such a bad sense of time oh my god

ty though isejsnheijg i cant wait!
  11. Interesting that this thread got posted in after one year to the day.

I can't find Skiddylicense04's either, but here's liamwill's.
    Bosoc and liamwill like this.
  12. ayyeee!! ty homie!
  13. I love it, thanks so much!! :D :D :D
    Bosoc likes this.
  14. Tried looking back, but I couldn’t find my comment either. I may have deleted it a while ago (for whatever reason), so don’t stress about it :)
    Bosoc and 607 like this.
  15. ah i actually did see yours! was actually gonna work on it today (couldn't yesterday cuz the family came over for Christmas lol)
    would u like me to cancel and refund?
  16. Hey, it’s Bosoc!

I’m def interested in still having mine done if you’re up for it! Here’s the comment from me:

Also a link to the original forum convo. I still want the same thing requested in the forum convo, no changes needed!
    https://empireminecraft.com/conversations/art-work.107292/

Thanks!
    Bosoc and 607 like this.
  17. If you found, it then feel free to go right ahead! :D
    Bosoc and 607 like this.
  18. heyo update time!
    currently workin on JDs big paintin commission i forgot abt cuz it was in the DMs loll, also was workin on making some updated art exsamples for the new thread for 2022, ill take a break rq to work on Skiddys before i get back to finishing up on JDs and the exsample stuff!
    607 and Skiddylicense04 like this.

19. ngl this only took a few hours, i wouldv finished it days ago but i kept taking breaks to play stardew valley HENSGIJSNEG
    also heres the icon:

i can crop and adjust the painting to fit as an icon as a bonus, if you need help with that
    CranberRhySauce, Ethy202, 607 and 2 others like this.
  20. so im awkwardly shuffling over after realizing i fr didnt even ask which acct was ur alt so i could look up the username n get the skin HEHIGENBSGYK

so just need that username of the alt n i can prob get that finished today!