[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. I’d like a full body villager style person and I’ll pay you 10k
  2. Please edit for language, try OBS for streaming tho, totally free and works really well for me.
  3. ty, ill just trash the whole thing and move on lmao
    607 likes this.
  4. Good idea I suppose lol. If you need OBS help, I will be glad to assist after I finish arguing with an idiot on facebook lol.
  5. ah ty, if i do try it ill def ask you lol
  6. Ok, I sprayed some "Fascist B GON" and I think I am done. fluffinator09#2319 is my Discord if you would like to do it that way.
    Bosoc likes this.
  7. (edit, added a few extra things)
    DONE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAITING SO LONG <3 it was a pain in the butt to finish it, mainly cuz of the detail of the train, but it was fun working on lol
    pretty sure i got everything, lemme know if not, the logo
    for the coal box is a little covered cuz of the deer, but still viewable lmao

you can also view the before and after during the process here:
    https://imgur.com/a/Khm7N
  8. A+, I have to say that is one of your best ones yet. Your attention to detail and drawing style are amazing, and it really shines through in that drawing. Well done :)
    JohnKid, _Levy_McGarden_, 607 and 3 others like this.
  9. though i was finna get called out for putting a nut sack of the 2nd deer, all good bois, we clear

but ty tho <3 my butt still hurt for sitting so long :'O
    607 and Ethy202 like this.
  10. It’s been a while scence I first submitted my commition, did it get lost when the prices were changed? :p It’s alright that it’s been a while. Should I pay ahead of time?
    Bosoc likes this.
  11. Bosoc just finished the 2nd page of requests
    We are still in for a loooooong haul! But we are in it, together :D
    Ethy202, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  12. Ooo, perfect! Thank you with working out the fine details! Wonderful service
    SkeleTin007, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  13. That's amazing. :)
    Bosoc likes this.
  14. well by golly, i spend 8 hours and 3 days on painting, and the sketch gets set as the icon, thats it bois, were packin up
    607 likes this.
  15. btw i hope u guys noticed the 3rd deer on the right side in the sunlight, ill name him bobster, or she, idk do young male deers get their antlers after a year or???
  16. vvrroooooooooommm
    oh hey there, thought id drop this off while im here

vrrooooooommm
  17. Nicee!
    Also just noticed your sig, francis/the filth
    Bosoc likes this.
  18. FINALLY PAID. Logged into EMC for the first time in literal months for to pay. I believe I owe 3k, if it is something else lemme know and I will pay that. Also, let me know when you have a slot for a larger one.
    Bosoc likes this.
  19. aaiii nice~! thx mate lmao
  20. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yos