[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. You've been working hard! Great work btw :)
  2. ppppppppppfftt alright, for some reason my tablet pen isn't working??? i dunno what is going on, it works click wise, but it wont move. i tried yesterday and thought it was just my PC being trash, i tried again today and messed in the settings and nothing is working, ill have to either ask my sister or maybe its just my tablets time lol, ill work on the issue as fast as i can, and let you guys know if im just gonna flat out get a new one.
  3. But I just saw this thread!! I mean... sure... I've seen it around, but been trying to save rupees so I never clicked just in case, uh, well, THIS happened... Because now I want to commission you to death. :U

Jk, hope it gets fixed soon haha. :p
    KauleriBean, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  4. Take your time! Don’t over-stress yourself then immediately not care anymore!
    KauleriBean and Bosoc like this.
  5. KauleriBean, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  6. I'll need to remember to check out the new drawings on iPad, as some of them were posted on DeviantArt, I guess, and DeviantArt is blocked on my pc's because of the mature content you'll often find on there.
    Bosoc likes this.
  7. GOOD NEWS
    i got my sister to help me with my tablet pen, i feel like it was just the nib for the pen, but i feel like my computer was just being trash, cuz i just got home, and reseted my PC, and its working now lol, any ways back to work! ty guys!!
  8. whheeeezzzzzzz ty so mucchhh, i feel so happy when staff commission me ;o;

i do plan and raising the prices in a week or two (the 10th or 17th) since so many say im putting them way too low for my talent XD so i would suggest either ordering now, or asking to be put on the wait list so you'll have your order set, and, and just have to get the money! lol but still, ty so much it makes me so happy :'D
    Smooshed_Potato, 607 and Slvr like this.
  9. Gah! Before the price change! I would like a icon of my character of whom’s details I have sent ya :D So the stuff I have waiting rn is a Big Picture 20k thing, a gif, and the icon I just ordered. Thanks! I will send the 13k for the icon ASAP
    Bosoc likes this.
  10. aaii nice~!
    Smooshed_Potato and Slvr like this.
  11. I'm going to wait specifically for the price change, good sir! :p
    607 likes this.
  12. working on a painting commission rn, but im taking breaks here and there to finish other ones, to keep the line going lol
    ANYWAYS heres yours commission!!
  13. thought id do an icon commission before i went to go take a shower lol

idk if you paid, but im pretty sure you did, so pls check for me lol
    607, ConductorConduit and The_Mancub like this.
  14. Not gonna lie, I assumed you would have skipped over me since I THINK I ordered so long ago. Thank you so much! I will log on for the first time since like November to pay you, the amount that I cannot remember.
    607 and Bosoc like this.
  15. XD mate, everyone asked forever ago, i check all the comments so i doubt id miss some one lol, and dw lol, ill check myself later at some point
    Smooshed_Potato and 607 like this.
  16. I checked and I sent you 12k back then and this looks EPIC. Thanks
    607 likes this.
  17. great! ty and your welcome~!
    Smooshed_Potato and 607 like this.
  18. thx to my home boi slvr, prices have now been changed!
  19. 607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  20. You are a really talented artist! Keep it up!
    607 likes this.