[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. Bosoc, your getting through a ton of orders!

That poptart one looks real good btw!
    607, Bosoc and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  2. Tanks! Looks good! I did pay you the day I requested it I remember because we talked for awhile and i gave you more than what it cost but I can send more if you tell me how much it is again.
    Bosoc, Foxy_Kitty, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  3. oh! i prob missed it than lol, do you remember the date you sent it?
    theres no need to send more if you already sent the payment before lol
  4. This is what I could find
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and Bosoc like this.
  5. checked for myself, ty~!
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  6. Payed ya bosoc
    Bosoc likes this.
  7. How’s my commission going? (Not trying to rush ya:) )
  8. _Levy_McGarden_, Jay2a and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  9. You should post a list on the thread so everyone will be able to see who's next :p
  10. i know many people may not care or know, but one of my two guinea pigs has passed

today, jan 5th, 2019, at 10:00 pm, burrito passed

burrito was adopted on December, 2014, he was a bratty but kind piggy was a love for carrots, it is no surprise he didnt live very long, but im glad i and everyone else was there with loving care till the day he passed

may you rest peaceful burrito, thank you for staying strong for this long little guy
  11. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I know what it's like to lose a loved pet. Last year, I lost 2 of my cats.

I'm glad that they are living free now in the other life; no need to put up with suffering anymore.
    Bosoc likes this.
  12. I am so sorry, the loss of a loved one, especially a pet can be a long and difficult journey, may he rest in peace and from all of us, we wish you a strong recovery, your guinea pig will be missed
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  13. ... especially a pet? :confused: I guess I can't say anything about this, as I've never even had a pet myself, but I can't imagine this being right.
  14. It's terrible to hear this, Bosoc. The empire community is here for you :)
    Losing a pet is hard, like the comments above also state. I hope burrito lives a happy after-life in piggy heaven :)

He meant nothing by it. If you wish to speak more about this, I think a PM or seperate thread would be more appropriate.
  15. Holy crahp that's amazing, definetly how I would see him if he were in a live action movie! Gourgeous!
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  16. Hey there your art is amazing!
    Can I request an icon with a fancy background and a full body artwork of a goblin/gremlin character
    something similar to https://imgur.com/a/dOAvEyT
    Feel free to put whatever spin on it you want.
    607 likes this.
  17. Could I have a full body of my Minecraft skin please? :D I just sent the payment!
    BennyLikesBelts, Bosoc and 607 like this.
  18. Bosoc likes this.
  19. Now that Yosh has bumped the thread I realized that this still says [2018] in the title! :eek:
    Are you ever going to change that? :p

Anyways, I'm going to commission another thing just to keep you busy ;)

I would like to order a cute couples photo of me and Top_Benny for our wedding! V1 complex piece (v2 works as well!) are pretty!

I would like a scene like this (No pathway thing tho)

and this

With me and Benny posing like the iconic couple, Bella and Edward (from Twilight) in the iconic meadow/field scene in Breaking Dawn part 2 I believe :p
    Edit: NOT the meadow scene from Eclipse, apparently they're both different lol

Maybe include a few Minecraft features like a sword leaning against a tree or a mob lurking in the shadows :p

Thanks Bosoc I'm willing to pay 40-50k just as you say! (did I just make a rhyme?! :eek:)
    Thank yaaaaa ~❤️

Links:
    Me - https://namemc.com/profile/Foxy_Kitty.2
    Benny (No OP cape, a different colour of sweater is OK) - https://namemc.com/skin/97d1b5a3e3f3d59a
    My wedding skin (no looking Benny!!) - https://www.minecraftskins.com/profile/3349351/purplebook163
    Top_Benny, 607 and Bosoc like this.
  20. Bosoc claimed on his profile he'll keep it here, as it's too much uva hastle to make a new one
    Bosoc and Foxy_Kitty like this.