[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%
  1. hey evil toad, ill prob be a lil longer sorry lol, my sister tried committing suicide and i currently don't know if she's alive or not right now, but here's the prev of how the drawings coming along,

i removed the colors and just put the lineart cuz that would be too revealing lol
    (btw i don't think you sent the payment yet))
  2. I will send payment now, but oh my, please please take your time - I hope your sister is ok o.o
    Y'all are in my thoughts - if you need anything, please pm me or Krysyy
    Top_Benny, MoreMoople, Bosoc and 3 others like this.
  3. Yikes.

Perhaps not the best use of a droll meme, but sometimes the tiger is simply lost for words. Hope everything is okay!
    Harp4Christ, Bosoc, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  4. hello everyone! just a heads up, my sister turn out okay~ they got her fixed and had to
    stay in the hospital for a few days till they made sure she was okay, thank you all for waiting <3

also evil toad, i was still working on your commission while i was away lol, heres a
    better prev, the last prev was terrible tbh lol :

5. Lookin awesome <3
    Glad everything worked out with your sis too!
    Bosoc and ChespinLover77 like this.
  6. Do you only do characters. or can you do scenes and such as well? I may have missed it if you stated on the OP, and if I did, I apologize.
    ChespinLover77 and Bosoc like this.
  7. yes i do! i really enjoy doing them tbh lol

and dw lol, thing like the detailed painting which take longer than the other commissions only have one slot,

so i don't get overwhelmed, once the one i was working on is finished, im available for someone else to get a detailed piece, and since scenes are similar to the detailed piece, it will fit in the one slot option, since i'm almost finished with eviltoads piece which will most likely take 2 or 3 days to finish, you can tell me your commission~
  8. Let me confer with someone on what we/I need, so I'll get back to you tomorrow or later tonight :D
    607 and Bosoc like this.
  9. alright!
  10. For now actually, can I have a picture of a guy in a biohazard suit, kinda like my skin:

with a grim look and a zombie in the reflection of it. Just the face though, if that makes it easier. As I would use this as my avatar lol.
    Bosoc likes this.
  11. Very glad to hear she's alright! Losing a family member is never a good time, but this close to the holidays I'd imagine it would be especially awful.

Art's looking good too :)
    Bosoc, ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  12. I'm glad to hear everything is alright :)
    Bosoc likes this.
  13. Otherwise (for clarification: if it wouldn't be close to the holidays now) there'd always be next year's holidays. And the year's after that, and so on.
    But yeah, agreed.
    I can't figure out what that is, except for the avatar at the very right. :p

Bosoc likes this.
  14. YOUR COMMISSION IS FINISHED

HUGE thank you for waiting so long <33 for someone like me who's impatient ik how hard it is to wait for things your excited about ;o; ALSO as a thank you for waiting so long, i made a speed video of the whole drawing, which im currently waiting for the video it self to download so it can be posted to you tube, but once it's finished and posted ill link it here~
    ALSO ALSO as an EXTRA thank you for commissioning me THREE times now, i made an icon with no extra charge!:

i made sure to make it on the size limit for the site, but if it for some reason doesn't work, lemme know
    Thank you everyone for waiting, i just need to finish an animated icon for a private commissioner and i'll get to work on the other commissioners!
  15. btw if u want a smaller ver just lemme know, i have this tiny version which is adorable, if u need it small than this lemme know :eek:
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  16. ASliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  17. You are very talented artiest. I would like to request a icon of my minecraft skin.
    My Skin:

Take as much time as you need. I'm just glad to be on this amazing wait list for an even more amazing piece of art. I do really think you get under payed for these art so I'm going to remove the . and pay you 12k you deserve it.

EDIT: 12k has been sent your way :D
    607 likes this.
  18. That's amazing!!!
  19. It makes me so happy seeing younger kids already having an art commission business! Even if it isn't irl money, this is still worth a lot of experience on your resume in the future. I don't have a request, I just wanted to say that you have a lot more skill than any 14yo I knew, and you're only going to get better! I'm already proud of you!!
    607 likes this.