[ 2019 ] ART COMMISSIONS [ closed ]

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Bosoc, Nov 25, 2017.

?

Have you been a commissioner on my old thread?

Heck ya man! 16 vote(s) 26.2%
na mate, been busy gettin rich 45 vote(s) 73.8%

1. now thats one handsome tall boi if iv ever seen one llmmmmaaaoo
  2. yo i just realized i forgot the voters armor

arioaroahoejesr
    ill do it once im free dw lmfao sry slrv
  3. :p
    edit: not saying the art is bad, it's fantastic because you're an amazing artist, just saying you got the colour wrong :p
  4. jesus christ im the most forget person eeevvveerr, this is why i need the order form lmao
    ill fix it once i finishing building something with a friend
  5. Alright with being decided I was going for a detailed profile pic

These three things mean lots to me... Adventure, life, and beauty. We all have a difference in those sort of things but I will tell you now this won't be easy for you to draw. I want three sections around my main character with a sledgehammer over my shoulder and a wrench on my side. I do want to be oily looking. Think of a mechanic. Then have my character in every three sections of what I am going to describe to you

This will be my first section. The adventure part. The car going over rough terrain. This isn't a random video, this is actually me and a previous lover of mine. I didn't have a photo of my car flexing but whatever.

2. Life

My life is along the powerlines bringing power to you. I would like this to be incorporated somehow. The beard of all my characters should be what I have here lol

3. Beauty, what an interesting thing to say....

I couldn't make it easy for you. The rails need this loccomotive

I would like to be sitting on top of the footplate like that man was. That's in that landscape photo of mine. Would like to be idle with smoke coming out the top. Not like it's chugging but just like campfire smoke out the top. The 2nd photo with the black and white lines should be the design for the front of the locomotive.

Hope this is all possible, let me know if you can't see any of this
    607, Smooshed_Potato and MoreMoople like this.
  6. one more day till the wallpaper contest winners get released
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.

7. ALRIGHTY sry for the delay, i didn't save the layers for this image, so i legit had
    to paint over the image to replace the colors, so lil sry bot that, if i did i wouldv gotten it done quicker
  8. ya so idk if this is just for me but for the first 2 pics i just get this' thing'

9. Me too
    Bosoc likes this.
  10. Let me fix that... Should work now. Hopefully the video one works too or I will have to do some saving and posting onto youtube
  11. yup it works now! ty~
    alright, are u wanting an icon or a fullbody?
    607 likes this.
  12. avatar is too big, has to be lower than 50k :p
  13. Full body, then have those three things be the background in a trifecta of sorts
    Bosoc likes this.

14. should be 46kb now if im correct, lemme know if its still too large~
  15. Thanks, paid! :D
    Bosoc likes this.
  16. alrighty! just send over the payment and ill add you~
  17. How much? This is a bit custom
  18. tbh it didn't seem too detailed to me
    : O
    , but if you think it is I guess you could pay more than the normal full body price
    lmao
  19. This is really rough, why I am letting you draw it. But this is what I was thinking what it should look like...

It should blend from scene to scene. Obviously, make the three sections be equal to each other. The character is supposed to be in the middle of all three scenes. I am going to pay for "detailed scene" Price.
    Harp4Christ and MoreMoople like this.

20. gud neewwwwsss my sister downloaded my drawing program to my fathers pc, kinda, i use a windows 7 on my pc at my moms house, aka the main house, which i use the drawing program paint tool sai, for my drawings. perfectly, but with windows 10 the program doesn't work, draw tablet wise, it doesnt connect/have pen pressure. so that was the big issue when going over to my dads house, any ways turns out a new version of sai called sai 2 was posted and works on windows 10, sadly tho its only in Japanese, but thankfully its still the same layout as the windows 7 one so i know where the save, open, etc buttons are. due to this im now able to fully work on commissions without having to stop work when going to my fathers for ever other weekend (since its his birthday were staying the whole week tho this time))