2015 EMC Review Survey

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 6, 2015.

1. I finished my survey !
  2. Its so people dont keep putting random surveys
  3. Nice filled it out for ya :)
  4. This specific survey isn't meant to be anonymous for a few reasons.
    1) If you mention a particular staff being biased, but no one else does I need to be able to look at that staff member's interactions with you
    2)Helps people not double submit
    3)Any specifics I can come to you to ask for more details. Already done this with a few players and found some outlier actions I missed in our staff team, which is why we did it per staff if people wanted that option.
    Tahitan likes this.
  5. In addition to this reason to possibly collect more information; if a very serious review of a staff member is made, I would imagine Krysyy would want to verify the information again from that person. Creates a validity so that people do not make false reports since it would otherwise be anonymous. I would also imagine multiple surveys from the same player would indicate a red flag to the content of the report.

I and the other SrStaff will not get to see these. I would hope that people are comfortable giving this kind of information to Krysyy/Aikar. Really intended to be collected for constructive reasons, then feedback can be relayed by Krysyy, ideally without retaliation against you.
    ShelLuser, TromboneSteve and Tahitan like this.
  6. I have submitted my response. I hope it helps! :)
    tuqueque likes this.
  7. Phew just finished mine now ^_^ more staff members on emc then I realized.
    NathanRP likes this.
  8. In-game link brings up EMC home page, instead of a survey page :p
  9. Fixed. I derped and put 2015survey instead of 2015review.

Note to self: No broadcast making at 11 at night...
    ShelLuser and LadBlo like this.
  10. I filled out the survey yesterday while I had a small amount of time and skipped the entire staff section, would I be able to go back and fill out the staff section only? Either that or you can just remove my entry from yesterday entirely and I'll do it again.
  11. You may fill it out again. Double entries are reviewed and most recent entry is used once poll closes. This poll will close December 20th.
  12. Okay, so I fill everything out again, right?
  13. Yes. Make sure to answer 'yes take me to individual surveys' or it won't.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  14. finished my one, I hope it helps :D
  15. Over 240 reviews submitted so far =)
    Going to be some awesome data!
    Hashhog, AnonReturns and tuqueque like this.
  16. Just submitted mine. You should really make a pie chart or something with all the data xD. It'd be cool to see.
  17. I'll fill it out soon and hopefully it will help you all out staff. Though I have no complaints. Love it all.
    _Ulti likes this.
  18. I <3 our staff! :D I just put that as an all around statement for all you guys. I don't know every single one of the staff but I do love me da staff team. (Don't question my grammar) I honestly can't be bias on any of them since I don't know them all, I feel like it would be unfair. And honestly, I don't know how many staff members we have on EMC. But I do love them all like family! :D
    Thanks for helping everyone staff! You guys are freaking awesome! (Except for Chin. He broke the forums XD)
    ElmofiedBoby likes this.
  19. Yep. That's what we did last year and I'll do so again this year =)
    tuqueque and ElmofiedBoby like this.
  20. Filled this out, very good survey, thanks for laying it out like this as it makes it very easy to give our feedback. It will be very interesting to see the results! :)