2012 EMC Christmas Vote-a-thon!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Dec 1, 2012.

1. The use of it in his sentence should be fine. Or the word is just fine as is.
  2. Hey I got several questions... First it says the date and time at the bottom.. but I have a mac so its at the top right hand corner. Second, instead of a website, can I just put the picture in the private conversation? So what I mean is, can it look like this? Save 1.png
  3. Sounds good to me. I'll donate 10,000 Rupees.
  4. Um because you're banned on emc...
  5. So EMC talks to minestatus and blacklists them from voting? I kinda doubt that.
  6. As long as the screenshot has 2 different dates, yes :)
    Indeed you may :)
    It doesn't really matter where the date is, as long as it's actually in the screenshot :) Sorry about that.
  7. Thank you very much mate! :)
  8. Okay thanks for the clarification :)
  9. *screenshots have, my bad :3

Thanks ICC for a front page! Let's keep those votes rolling in!
  10. I emailed them and im not blacklisted anymore! :) voted. Wow. we are low on the rankings, 106
  11. There's thousands of servers on there so meh, as long as we get our votes in now we might be in the 10's which = more players for Christmas! :D
  12. It's because you have a virus on one of the computers in you're house that's being used as a Botnet that's attacking sites..
    And a KeyLogger that steals passwords..
    http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=65.49.14.11

They'll add you back on in 24 hours when they do a reload of SpamHaus
  13. Out of 9,500 it seems.
    Pretty good I think.
    AlexChance likes this.
  14. I've added a grand prize too now! :D
  15. I got a new IP yesterday, it keeps changing so i'm pretty sure it was whoever had that IP b4 me. I dont have any viruses.
  16. Why did the picture you posted up showing you were blocked give that IP then?
  17. IDK but im not blacklisted anymore. I also checked the ports and IPs it said the trojan was running on through ipconfig -all in CMD and the ports and IP it said i was porting to were not open.
  18. Ports don't need to be open to run data through them :) - Anyhow, I'll cease to post on here, however I would strongly recommend checking ALL you're computers in a very deep scan - You have a pretty nasty virus if it is actually you're computers infected - I will post back here tomorrow at 16:00 if it still picks up a trojan on your address :)
  19. You might want to snip out you IP in the picture.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  20. Ok
    but my whole family has norton.... But i will go run netstat -ano on their machines to make sure its not running :) and it does have to be open in order to move data in or out of the computer. wheter listening or established or time-wait.