2 Years on EMC [AMA/Giveaway]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ritunn, Dec 4, 2017.

1. I recently hit 2 years on EMC! I certainly can't be thankful enough to everyone for all the stuff that has happened this year. A few of the awesome things that wouldn't have been possible without all of you include, the founding of Not So Enchanted Books (My wonderful book store where you can buy and sell written books), the large improvements of my residence into a large clocktower, and most importantly, the improvement of my writing.

Not only is it my second year anniversary, but it's also the first year anniversary of my writing project, The Draconic Compendium to Mythical Creatures. A guide of monsters and creatures from around the world! If you want to check it out, just click "Vrakroth" in my signature.

So to thank everyone for all the awesome times, I'm holding a giveaway for 3 Feast for a King vouchers and another random promo. To enter, just ask a question and pick a number between 1 and 50 for a chance to win! Thanks for the great times EMC, can't wait for what year 3 holds in store for me.
  2. First: Congrats on 2 years.
    Second: don't I know you from somewhere? ;) I recognize the avatar but I don't recognize your name.

No, wait, that wasn't my question! aaaarggghhh, too late :D

More seriously: If you look back is there something you're most proud of having done? If so: what is it? :)
    607 likes this.
  3. Likely the construction of the bookstore. Always been something I wanted to do, but never was able to on any other server.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. I shall choose no 9... thanks to the Beatles.

And yes i have been curious... from your guide do you have a personal favourite creature that you wrote about? Or perhaps one you havent yet written about.. ?

And hope you enjoy year three 3x as much!
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. I forgot to pick a number, silly me, could I have 42 please?
  6. Congratulasions!
    What is your favorite promo/EMC specific item?
    I'll take 19 please :)
  7. Hello!
    Before I forget: number 18, please.
    Did you create the character for your skin yourself?
    What's your experience with music like?
  8. Thank's for the Giveaway.
    I'll take number 22, Please.
    Other then the community what made you stick around for 2 years so far...?
  9. Well, as much as I like dragons and kitsune, I loved writing about the Wendigo. As a creature that is "native" to the area I live in, it was interesting seeing the stories of how people viewed it.

That new skeleton horse is nice, but I use my Pot of Gold quite often.

The character came after, skin came first. As for music, love listening to it and all, hated doing it. My father is a musician, but music was not my strong area at all, I got through music class with a C for 4 years and never learned how to read music during that time.

Well, to be honest, I don't really do single player (other than creative) and the other server I played on which was a PvP CTF Lord of the Rings/historical battles themed server actually shut down almost a year ago now. As much a world only you've been in is nice, exploring one that many people have visited and build things in, only to leave them to ruin is a lot more interesting.
  10. Congrats on 2 years!:D
    Thanks for the giveaway!:cool:
    #27 Please :)
  11. Congrats! I will too be hitting 2 years soon!
    I will take #32
  12. You two need to ask a question as well, as specified in the original post.
    luckycordel likes this.
  13. Do you like to redstone? If so simple or advanced
    again, Congrats on your 2 year!
    607 likes this.
  14. What is your best selling book?
  15. I redstone sometimes, simple and advanced. As much as I understand how to build a farm and all, I never bother to do anything with it, preferring the old and simple way of doing everything.

The Empire Histories series by Raaynn.
    607 likes this.
  16. Hello, nice to meet you. If you had any advice to a new player, what would it be?
    number 49 please.
    607 likes this.
  17. Well I would suggest you set up some shop first so you can have consistent cash flow. As well, there is the number 1 rule of MC. Don't dig straight down.
    607 likes this.
  18. Heh, well, rules are made for breaking... D: yep; whenever I break that rule, cruel Minecraft fate ALWAYS punishes me!