Add flag for enderballs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by teynom_harem, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find it quite annoying when people break in my res with enderballs, so I'd love to see a flag to disable/enable enderpearls on my res.

Happy new year :)
  2. Good idea :) Stops people block glitching etc.

I have seen it on Bukkit forums with people making plugins to allow permission to use ender pearls
  3. If you really don't want people on your res, just -move it. Enderpearls obey the move permission in Residence. :)
  4. dont u think its quite a work to follow every1 on my res who enderballs in (especialyl when im not in town) and then write the command to block them from my res, when they could be potential future customers to my shops or anything else?
  5. Yes, yes it is. But why wouldn't you want people in part of your res anyway? It's not exactly difficult to prevent enderpearling anyway - I'm 99% sure that they can't glitch through iron doors based on how they work.
  6. they can, i saw it with a guy testing it for me with the iron doors, and I dont want to cover my whole res's 'roof' with anything, even if its glass.
  7. It is something on that long list of todos, but I dont want to write poor quality code for now...

The overall idea is to update our Residence plugin and do our changes in a better way as a seperate addon, where we then can add more flags.

Everything we put into our current Residence causes more work for when we update it, so its not a good idea.

I'm writing up a Issue ticket for this request to make sure its not forgotten, so closing this.
    vividOptimism likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.