18200 Empire Minecraft Museum!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FDNY21, Apr 10, 2014.

1. The updated AnonReturns head is now on display on the Staff Heads floor! :)
  2. Your museum was the first one I've visited when I joined EMC and really with a lot of help from you, I've learned a lot about the promos of past and present. You've always been very helpful to me and I've always wanted to open something of my own but could never come up with something good enough to showcase. Well with some help, soon that day may come! Not sure if there are any on smp5 or not but hopefully it will be something or everyone to enjoy as much as the ones that are currently around.
  3. I'm glad I could help you learn about all of the promos, that's the idea of the museum and I'm always happy to answer questions for people! I'm glad that you've managed to obtain a lot of items yourself, and as far as I know, SMP5 has no museum, so it would be great to see one open there!

I made a thread a while ago called The Empire Museums Thread. It's meant to be a central hub for all the museums, the initial plan was to have one on every server and have that one mentioned under each server on the thread. Feel free to check out the thread here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-empire-museums-thread.44969/

If you complete your museum on SMP5, and it's informative like the others on there, then I'm more than happy to add it to that list! Good luck with your build! :)
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  4. Restocked the Gift Shop floor, so if you were trying to buy a Dragon Egg Guide when they were out of stock temporarily, you can pop by to grab one now! :)
    Nickblockmaster and SirTah like this.
  5. Your museum is fascinating.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Thank you for the kind words! :D
  7. Remember that if your head is still on the wall and has no comment under it, you can still request a new comment at any time! Just drop me a message in-game, on the forums or on this post and I'll get on and put in a comment for you. The player head wall is full but if you want yours on there then do send me a message as I will try and put it up there in the place of a derelict player is possible. Thanks everyone! I hope you're enjoying the museum! :)
  8. Update #57! :)
    • Added 2016 Empire Firework
    • Added 2016 Independence Day Firework
    • Restocked shops
    To do soon:

• Add Liberty Sword and information
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  9. Updated #58! :)
    • Corrected mistake in Lucky Bow description
    • Added Liberty Sword to Promotional Items floor
    • Added Liberty Sword information
    All updated! Enjoy! :D
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  10. FDNY21's SPECIAL Summer Sale is now on!

Come on down, go left at the teleport (where sign posted) and you'll see it straight ahead of you!

The following great offers are now available, for a limited time...
    • Stable Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r!
    • Vault Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r!
    • 18200 Map Art - 1,999r Now 1,499r
    • Dragon Egg Guide V2 - 4,999r Now 3,999r!
    Get them before they're gone! :)
    607, Patr1cV and BenMA like this.
  11. Added a note to the maps in the summer sale area to say that they can't be taken onto other servers. Nobody has bought any of the ones downstairs yet so no worries there!

However, the rest of the items are all picking up a liking! Make sure you pick up on all of these offers before the sale ends!
  12. MatthewDA has reduced prices of his items in the Gift Shop! Make sure you check out his items up there and check the deals at the Summer Sale area!
    SirTah likes this.
  13. Prices update!

The following great offers are still available, but they won't be around long!
    • Stable Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r! Reduced to just 6,999r!
    Come on down, go left at the teleport (where sign posted) and you'll see the offers straight ahead of you!
    SirTah likes this.
  14. Stable Vouchers have been reduced AGAIN! This is the cheapest the items have ever been sold in the museum! Grab these items before they're all gone!
    • Stable Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r! Reduced to just 6,999r! Only 5,999r!
    Come on down, go left at the teleport (where sign posted) and you'll see the offers straight ahead of you!

Stay tuned for these great deals in my Summer Sale!
    SirTah likes this.
  15. Update #59! :)
    • Moved items around on promotional items floor
    • Added 2016 Birthday Cake
    • Made a central book/preview chest for all Birthday Cakes on the promotional items floor
    Enjoy! 2013 Birthday Cake is still on the Super Rares floor, of course.
    The summer sale is still on!
    SirTah likes this.
  16. The summer sale is still on! I have added a few more Vault Vouchers, but that's it for stock - what's left is left. Grab it while it lasts, the sale will not last forever :)

Vault Vouchers are currently 8k. They will return to 10k after the sale, so grab them fast!
    Stable Vouchers are currently 6k. They will return to 8k after the sale, so grab those if you need some horses too!

Cheap prices, but only temporary!
    SirTah likes this.
  17. Today is the last day that the 18200 Map Art will be available in the Special Summer Sale! Grab them before they go back to their normal price!

Here are the current prices, they've been selling out so go grab them before they come off sale:
    • Stable Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r! Reduced to just 6,999r! Only 5,999r!
    SirTah likes this.
  18. Stable Vouchers have now been dropped to only 4,999r, this will be their last price drop so get it while it lasts! However, 18200 Map Art is no longer on sale, and is now 1,999r again on the gift shop floor. Remember, you need to grab these deals before they go for good! :)
    • Stable Voucher - 9,999r Now 7,999r! Reduced to just 6,999r! Only 5,999r! 4,999r!
  19. I checked out your mall, #loveit!
  20. I don't have a mall... :p
    607 and Vizsco like this.